Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Which Do You Prefer?

Before my computer crash I had a good anti-ship strike mission with the ships that had AAA and SAMs on them, that was one of my favorite things to do.

And C5? No offense? Red heads:D

Up at the crack of dawn...ur best mate flying wingman.....a full tank of motion lotion.......fully armed....and out on the hunt for enemy aircraft just that mile too far from home.....you cant beat a good dogfight....

also gives the aircrew summat to do painting on those kills.... :victory:

Edited by russouk2004

Really this question is like asking "what is your favorite sexual position.. Top or Bottom".

We all know it all boils down to the size of your ordinance and method of delivery...

Wait... I forgot completely about what happens if you have an asymmetrical load out, or the humiliation of having a hung load (which is an obvious cause of having an asymmetrical load out BTW)

(Zur prepares for strike three…Alright Dave, let me have it!) :biggrin:

"you can take out every MiG in the the soviet employment, but if you RTB to find a Russian tank commander eating breakfast at the O club, you've lost the war, Jack."

and how does Zur get away with those kinds of posts?

Edited by Rambler 1-1

"you can take out every MiG in the the soviet employment, but if you RTB to find a Russian tank commander eating breakfast at the O club, you've lost the war, Jack."

He doesn't... I'm well on my way to a vacation. I'm just on an anti-establishment kick lately (must be my old'er aging kicking in)

Seriously though... Are we getting so upper crust now that inuendoes and double entendre are grounds for floggings? (yes... I have an cat'o nine...for the mods if they're interested)

Seriously though... Are we getting so upper crust now that inuendoes and double entendre are grounds for floggings? (yes... I have an cat'o nine...for the mods if they're interested)

now that you mention it, by all means no. I find this place a nice break from the strict regieme of living in a "politically correct" society. I guess I've been spending too much time around disturbed youth who seem all too happy to take most inuendos too far. :dntknw:

now that you mention it, by all means no. I find this place a nice break from the strict regieme of living in a "politically correct" society. I guess I've been spending too much time around disturbed youth who seem all too happy to take most inuendos too far. :dntknw:

Bah..

Never mind me... Aside from having a mildy peverse sense of humor... I'm also feeling bloated and irritable. (I think I caught it from my wife?)

... And usually I do take it too far. I like to think of it as a one of my more redeaming qualities. :biggrin:

Why do you care? You aren't a mod here so pay it no mind. :good: mmmmkay.

And C5? No offense? Red heads:D

I understand, but like I said, I have certain reasons... :good:

He looks good in an evening gown.

And I'm accused of flying a metrosexual airplane... :smile: Well well...

Bwahahahahhaha whew damn Zur I didnt know you were night Gowns while flying too! JK JK

Bwahahahahhaha whew damn Zur I didn't know you were night Gowns while flying too! JK JK

It's a "teddy"... ya Neanderthal. :rolleyes:

Edited by Zurawski

Seriously bad visuals being conjured here.

I bes' keep a puke bucket handy while perusing these fine forii in future.

(And yeah, I know, forii ain't a word, sue me...) :biggrin:

Zur is lucky we dont show the pic of him in said dress.....

Zur is lucky we dont show the pic of him in said dress.....

Pffft!....

Show'm! Your just scared to because you know they'd say I was prettier than you.... :haha: