MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

from wed nite mp session me sitting duck and suburo, btw thts him scareing the holy#$^% out of my gunner and thn a nice group hug duck was no where ot be foudn some dirt road he said lol

Hey Stumpjumper and Sitting Duck, when do you think these ships will be available in one of your missions for the rest of us to have a go at? I would love to sign up with the RNAS and fly a few torpedo plane missions over the channel. :yes:

Cheers!

Lou

Take a trip down to the Alsace sector, it's quite a beautiful place to fly.

uss langley test shot and willbe going thru some very old emails to see if i can find the ones on doing the drop lod trick for carrier landing but may not have it

also started thisin ph2 may go ahead and finsh it up as well, went ahead and loaded it into gmax jsut to get it to show in game got to have some way for the yanks to get over there

Wow. Great models as always Stumper. Cant wait to try that baby out.

-Rooster

Stumpjumper, those are SWEET! I look forward to loading them all up and trying them out.

Red-Dog, you are quite right Sir, the Alsace is beautiful indeed. BTW, if you would like to take in a lot of the mountain scenery, I have posted another BHaH mission in the downloads section. It is a long-range bombing mission of a zep base I discovered way off in the Alps. Really, I was just flying around in the Hun back regions of the Alsace one morning and there it was down along the Swiss Alps, (tip of the hat again to the OFF developers for surprises such as this).

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=ss&full=1&id=9044

Cheers!

Lou

Hi Beanie i will upload it now....

Thanks Red-Dog - Excellent! :clapping:

Stumpjumper, those are SWEET! I look forward to loading them all up and trying them out.

Red-Dog, you are quite right Sir, the Alsace is beautiful indeed. BTW, if you would like to take in a lot of the mountain scenery, I have posted another BHaH mission in the downloads section. It is a long-range bombing mission of a zep base I discovered way off in the Alps. Really, I was just flying around in the Hun back regions of the Alsace one morning and there it was down along the Swiss Alps, (tip of the hat again to the OFF developers for surprises such as this).

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&code=ss&full=1&id=9044

Cheers!

Lou

Am working now, but this one is on my list for tonight or tomorrow. Thanks, Lou

Take a trip down to the Alsace sector, it's quite a beautiful place to fly.

Another excellent skin Red-Dog :ok::good:

Edited by Beanie

Killing of a "Brisfit"

No story today, as I got visitors. But I couldn't resist posting these pics of the killing of

a Bristol fighter. This was the first for me - I never attacked them before.

And they are furious - he shot up my engine, and short after his funeral, I had to land

in an open field.

Next time, this pilot may open his diary again - he is my most promising DiD-pilot so far.

Oh, and "yes" - it's another new skin I made for my new pilot in Jasta 28w in Wasquehal.

This is a photo from the Zeps over Paris mission. One of the most intense battles I have been in. First we meet up with Ernst Udet and his wingman (men- not sure how many there were) and I did manage to take out one of the "cigars". Then a multitude of other German planes late in the afternoon just as the sky was dimming. What a great affect with the low light conditions and flying low over Paris. I managed to bring my plane down safely

gallery_45893_275_204329.jpg

gallery_45893_275_135144.jpg

Here's my latest N73 pilot.

Hey, RedDog - looked like a zombie Elvis with shades on (Lol!)

I just had a very tense "scramble", in which I even broke the tip of my right wing (but that Pup was down!)

Our nine Albs where attacked by 9 Pups from RFC-66; and there where aces among them.

So I couldn't give up and carefully flew on with my broken wing, downing 4 Pups after all.

This time, I used my wingmen very well. I ordered attack on the aces first, and called for help several times

with good success! Wing4 Franz Lichtenberger helped me out twice - good man!

The fourth I downed was ace John Oliver Andrews, who had chased me a while around at treetop level.

But when Franz distracted him, I shot him to pieces.

The irony after all: I wanted to use the name of the ace in my claims report. So I paused OFF and started

Photoshop, to look at the screenshots. Result: total crash - no report, finished! How stupid can a man be?

Pictures:

1. Crushing my wing on a Pup

2. Help me, Franz!

3. Franz doing his best

4. Gottcha, John Oliver Andrews!

Oh, and we won!!!

Edited by Olham

No aircraft spotted for 10 hours in campaign then this over our own field......Great stuff.

Hey, wow, RedDog - looks like an epic battle! Think I know what you mean - it's never predictable.

Widowmaker once was totally surprised by a single Albatros with a black tail (Jasta 12, we assumed),

roaring over them, firing; just when he started his engine.

And I once had a single SPAD coming out of the center of the sun, which was at my 10-11 o'clock.

When I could see it, the craft was only some 200 feet away. My luck was only, that I had just decided

to push down my nose for a ground target. So it came like a defensive move, but wasn't. Shocked like

that, I wouldn't have been able to react that quick.

on behalf of a great friend of mine and one who never gets time to flyonline anymore illbe uplaoding these very soon, bruno stachel, and willie von klugermins dr1s im wokrngon stachels pfalz over the next few days when im not working on gmax

Edited by stumpjumper

How stupid can a man be?

I used to think I knew the answer to that, having witnessed and/or rescued the survivors from an uncountable number of FUBARs caused by highly elevated levels of stupidity. I was a fireman for many years, after all. But then I started looking at YouTube.....

Edited by Bullethead

Bullet, I met a fireman some years ago, and from all he told me, I realised, in that job, you must really witness

lots of idiots, helplessness and drama - as if you see it bundled there, that modern man is often hopelessly

overextended by modern life.

But, on the other hand - in the wild djungle, like our ancestors, it wouldn't be much better...

Some shots from Jasta 7, 22. March, 1918.

Fighting those Bristols is almost suicide - but I had no choice; they attacked us from

high above, so we couldn't run. Read more at "Reports from the front".

Edited by Olham

Sergent Claude Legott N73 5/12/16.

Olham doe's he get to go in the ace skins..... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hmmm - somehow, the pilot looks like Jammer...?