Sign in to follow this  
FenrisWlf

A new home for OFF!

I finally found you bunch! I left this morning with the dawn patrol and when I got back, everyone had gone...

Was it something I said?

What is the "Warn: (0%) under my avatar and info? Maybe it WAS something I said!

Edited by Jimko

hello hello everybody. special special thanks and a big wet sloppy kiss to combat ace for providing these nice new diggs.

finally a forum the industry hasn't pre emptively banned me from, for now, lol.

special thanks to everybody who commented on phase 3's theme, i am humbly sorry for not being able to thank you before as soh wouldn't let me join for some bizarre reason.

anywho here i am, it'll be great to exchange posts with you guys i've been watching for over a year.

thanks again combat ace and those involved for our lovely new home.

Hey Matt, love the theme man! So glad you can join us. This forum change is a breath of fresh air. Welcome to you :drinks:

Hey Oh Everyone,

I am sure glad we are setting up camp for OFF at the CombatAce Aerodrome. I have been flying out of here on patrols over the Mud in First Eagles Sim for well over a year now. I have handed my orders over to the CO and the Exec has assigned me a bunk. My OFF:BHaH Np11 is now safely under canvas in its new hanger and my trusty mechanics are preping the old girl for our dawn patrol over the lines. Now point me in the direction of the officer's mess. I want to see if every one has arrived safely.

Thank you MK2 and the CA staff for allowing us to post at this new station so quickly. And OVS, I am looking forward to you Modding this rowdy bunch...Hey where do I get my new set of maps?

OlPaint01

Edited by OlPaint01

Hey Matt- Love your music..only theme on any sim/game that I will never disable!!

Regards,

Royce

Hi, Matt! Nice to hear from the boy genius behind the theme music for BHaH.

A guy knows he is hooked when he finds himself humming the theme whilst cleaning the toilet! :rockon:

Hi everyone, glad we managed to find a new home for OFF so quickly. Good to see so many of you have made it over here.

Thanks to everyone at Combat Ace for hosting us and the warm welcome!

Cheers!

hello hello everybody. special special thanks and a big wet sloppy kiss to combat ace for providing these nice new diggs.

finally a forum the industry hasn't pre emptively banned me from, for now, lol.

special thanks to everybody who commented on phase 3's theme, i am humbly sorry for not being able to thank you before as soh wouldn't let me join for some bizarre reason.

anywho here i am, it'll be great to exchange posts with you guys i've been watching for over a year.

thanks again combat ace and those involved for our lovely new home.

Big salute Matt! Love the theme tune!

To get right to the point, can you tell me copyright status and whether or not you'd object to the theme appearing in one or two OFF3 Youtube videos?

Wonderful Music sir, We need more of it!! so keep it Comin!! ha,ha,ha!! no seriously great effort and work by all involved!

Cheers,

Blue781

the music has the same status as off, so anything to do with off i imagine would be fine, it appears in all the preview videos.

lol, well i'd love to write more, bigger and better scores, but projects that are bigger and better than off are in extremely short supply. the whole industry doesn't know whether it's coming or going, and it's hard to find people who know what they're doing. most of the biz is concerned with industry focus groups and not a case of giving the public what they need more a case of giving advertisers what they want, so i can't work with such people. i need creative artists on creative projects, off was one such project, which is why i did it, but there aren't that many more epic productions out there, or at least not many with people who know how to use the skills i have.

anywho offtopic rant aside, it's great that so many people have come here to carry on with off, i'd imagine we'll see quite a few more join before the week is out.

Greetings all!

Take a few days of furlough and everything goes to heck and a handbasket. Glad I fount the place, my trusty SE5a was running low on petrol. Looks like a tidy little aerodrome - so where's the mess hall? I need a bite and a drink.

Cobra427so

What ho chaps! I've been circling about in the clouds but I've just caught sight of this new airfield and landed safely. Seems nice here. Thanks to everyone who fixed our move.

Hello,

seems i introduced myself in the wrong thread, anyway thanks to Mk2 !

Catfish reporting for duty - only this name was already in use, so i am just Wels now (Wels=Catfish in german).

But whoever stole MY NAME, FEAR the WRATH of the MIGHTY CATFISH:

post-45860-1236244641_thumb.jpg

Greetings,

Wels

What ho chaps, bally nice little airfield we've got here. I jolly well hope the latrines have been dug. Now for a bit of Jerry bashing. Ta ta for now I'm orf for a bath and a boozeup.

the music has the same status as off, so anything to do with off i imagine would be fine, it appears in all the preview videos.

lol, well i'd love to write more, bigger and better scores, but projects that are bigger and better than off are in extremely short supply. the whole industry doesn't know whether it's coming or going, and it's hard to find people who know what they're doing. most of the biz is concerned with industry focus groups and not a case of giving the public what they need more a case of giving advertisers what they want, so i can't work with such people. i need creative artists on creative projects, off was one such project, which is why i did it, but there aren't that many more epic productions out there, or at least not many with people who know how to use the skills i have.

anywho offtopic rant aside, it's great that so many people have come here to carry on with off, i'd imagine we'll see quite a few more join before the week is out.

Excellent!!! Got busted by the copyright police a while ago for using tracks on a few youtube clips. :dntknw: (Well not exactly busted, but two vids were reported so I pulled the rest before I got into trouble. Funny thing is, when you start doing vids, you actually realise what an immense difference the right music has over what you're trying to say, and I actually respect copyright issues more than ever.

Your own theme seems to fit OFF like a glove and encapsulates that period in history perfectly, and being allowed to use it will surely put some fun into making more clips.

Hello,

there are still a few missing in action, and i "hope to hear about there wherabouts soon" (sounds familiar ? lol).

Did not yet see Parky, and Olham, and some others - hopw they'll find the new 'drome. :bye:

Greetings,

Catfish

Catfish, I have been in contact with Herr Olham and he is informed as to the change and the basics of what happened. He will rejoin soon as he had a bit of trouble with his rig and has been very busy. And some others like yourself have changed their nik and avatar but yes, where is Parky?

A transfer to a new airfield and all is well. Here I am signing in, ready for action and looking forward to some cracking debate about our wonderful sim. Thank you to Winder, Pol et al for sorting this so quickly. Like a lot of things, 'when the end comes, it comes quickly'- and that was the case at SOH. The fellas sorted this out with great speed.

Happy Days,

Conraqd.