Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

Su-35BM crashed

I heard form Lindr2,it is a Big loss,but not a big problem.

Brake manulcation mistake.

Nah, that'll buff right out. :tongue:

the article (as opposed to the headline) didn't really say it crashed. if it was just a fuel pump starting a fuel fire in the engine nacelle it "might" not have been destroyed. Did it actually crash?

the article (as opposed to the headline) didn't really say it crashed. if it was just a fuel pump starting a fuel fire in the engine nacelle it "might" not have been destroyed. Did it actually crash?

well, the forumes of my countrie said it really crashed :blink:

i'll look for more links.

Edit: not sure atm if we just had an russian bbq or the aircraft still in conditions to fly , but for the pilot ejection, the things shouldnt be fine at that moment.

RiaNovosti in spanish:

"According to eyewitnesses, the plane hit up against a side barrier while the left engine was in flames.

Before the crash, the pilot managed to eject Evgeny Frolov was taken to hospital with burns and injuries.

That is: the engine was on fire before the crash.

Edited by Silverbolt

well, the forumes of my countrie said it really crashed :blink:

i'll look for more links.

Edit: not sure atm if we just had an russian bbq or the aircraft still in conditions to fly , but for the pilot ejection, the things shouldnt be fine at that moment.

RiaNovosti in spanish:

"According to eyewitnesses, the plane hit up against a side barrier while the left engine was in flames.

Before the crash, the pilot managed to eject Evgeny Frolov was taken to hospital with burns and injuries.

That is: the engine was on fire before the crash.

like saywhat? said - that'l buff right out!

:rofl:

That 's all it will take good buff no problem! glad the pilot is ok.

I'd like to make the Bondo sale! Glad the pilot is OK and here's hopes he recovers from his injuries soon.

The speech on the article Silverbolt got is not exactly brilliant, and might get to

confusion for non-native spanish speakers: It says that pilot ejected unharmed