Sign in to follow this  
Erwin_Hans

Hmmmm...good pics

Two pics take from CAC.This station would be named 2SAHM in TW games... :biggrin:

post-27883-1242625208_thumb.jpg

post-27883-1242625234_thumb.jpg

Do those missiles actually have AMRAAM-D stenciled on them?

Do those missiles actually have AMRAAM-D stenciled on them?

I don't know. But it is said that PL-12/SD-10 is based on western tech...

You know,we got PL-11, PL-11 is LLed Aspide.

Edited by Erwin_Hans

And is it me or do those bombs look like JDAM's???

As to those Amraam types interesting lettering on them...

Seeing "AMRAAM-10" stenciled on the Chinese made missiles is bringing back memories of my last visit to China. I was shopping in the "copy malls" where you can by knock off watches and such and I found an iPhone....only it was called a Hi-Phone :)

And is it me or do those bombs look like JDAM's???

As to those Amraam types interesting lettering on them...

Could be ...don't know too much...

That's funny as hell! Copied right down to the lettering...

Hell, even those dual missile rails look just like the ones that carry Slammers on the Supa Hornet...

I expect to see mockups for the F-35 soon...

FC

That's funny as hell! Copied right down to the lettering...

Hell, even those dual missile rails look just like the ones that carry Slammers on the Supa Hornet...

I expect to see mockups for the F-35 soon...

FC

F-35...if they don't want be a stealth...

Well, the way to design a fold-out wing kit for a bomb is likely to be copied as there aren't that many ways to do it without it looking the same.

Lettering, though, is a bit much.

Oh thats nothing, when the russians coppied the B-29 into the Tu-4 they actually copied some patchwork the ground crews did to repair holes in the fuselage.

So why is plagiarism the greatest sin you can make in academia? Nobody else in the world seems to care if you copy s**t.

Thats funny (AMRAAM-10 bit) kinda reminds me of when China sent a Sidewinder to the USSR when one was embedded in their MIG's. Looks like the Chinese keep improving the art of "acquiring" U.S tech they use a MIG to "capture" a winder, a F-8 for some EW tech, internet for the F-35. Whats next ? Probes :grin:

Edited by Atreides

It's only external stuff that they copied, which is something even I can do with at least 5 good hours of nothing to do at home with some balsa wood and glue. I highly doubt that it has the technology and performance that goes with it.

Oh thats nothing, when the russians coppied the B-29 into the Tu-4 they actually copied some patchwork the ground crews did to repair holes in the fuselage.

So why is plagiarism the greatest sin you can make in academia? Nobody else in the world seems to care if you copy s**t.

I heard the rudder pedals of the TU-4 actually had "Boeing" on them.

Only in a workers' paradise.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

:ph34r:

Nothing new, during the cold war the Russians where reported to have copied stolen microchips right down to the Texas Instrument symbol. The Communist have known to leave nothing to chance and who knows, maybe it is the lettering and symbols that is the key to making all this hardware work.