Sign in to follow this  
KnightWolf45

Prop-Head Modding and 3d Discussion

Yup, I reckon you should just release stuff as you finish it. An all-in-one package is great for the end-user, but takes a lot more organisation and co-ordination to put together.

Also, speaking personally, my completion dates for any of my WIPs are entirely unpredictable, dependant on all the usual RL variables, and I would not wish to hold anyone back while they waited for me to finish any particular piece of the puzzle.

So, I say go for it :good:

yep real life can stall a project for a long time.

well here an update on ME-109

bf-109_08.jpg

started cutting the canopy today should be done tomorow.

I've also started "taking a look" at the North Africa and Tunisia maps. They could really use some help, in the targetization realm....fixing airfields, adding 'stuff to blow up' :haha: ; the usual.

don't expect nothing soon; there's still a lot to do (an of course, the expected Unavaliable Items ™ will need substutiting ) What I do NOT plan on doing is any retiling ... even though Alex and Benghazi could use some real city-port tiles (the one from WoV with the built in piers).

just letting you all know;

wrench

kevin stein

Hey cocas do you wanna wait for the he-111 before we release the v-1 as a weapon?Or do we release the V-1 and let peop[le fend for themselves?

Looking nice cocas, will you be able to open the canopy?

Just a thought, but with all of the work with 109s, it would be cool if someone did a skin for Erich Hartmann's 109G. But for that I think we would also need a new G.

beast if it ready upload it abd the end user for now will to sort thing out for themselves my H-111 his stil a very early wip and i dont know im going to be able to do this weekend got rl stuff to do

matt i will try animated the canopy we see watt cames out does dont like it can always use // way to close de canopy forever.

my G model will the one whit bulges on it i will that nose has soon has the canopy his cut the same outer models like the buchon and dora.

ok so we can include data.ini's for the He-111 though cant we? - what everything but the lods is ok is it?

Does that go for wolves planes too?

Edited by thebeast0449

ok so we can include data.ini's for the He-111 though cant we? - what everything but the lods is ok is it?

Does that go for wolves planes too?

yes H-111 ini and skins only

from wolf you to aks him for permission.

one thing beats you cloud use one H-111 from BoB pack that way all can get it for now at list

and one the read me or upload post put a link for BoB campaing pack.

watt do you say?

one thing beats you cloud use one H-111 from BoB pack that way all can get it for now at list

and one the read me or upload post put a link for BoB campaing pack.

watt do you say?

Sorry, following the discussion on that topic in this thread, I received a request from the 3d modeller concerned to update the BoB pack removing the DAT planes. I considered it appropriate to comply with that request, given the policy in force at CA which states you require the express prior permission of any modder to use their work in any uploaded mod of your own, unless the person whose work you are using has signed up to the CA Fair Use Modding agreement, and you give full credit to the original author. Details of that Agreement right here:-

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=26131

Many of us around here consider that to be the lifeblood of the community and the work produced by those who have signed up to it speaks for itself. Personally, if I can contribute in some small way to the community here which has brought me from complete TW noob to someone who can knock a campaign together, create a custom skin and bang out a new terrain, all the while providing me with helpful advice and a ton of free high quality add-ons, then I consider that to be the least I can do.

However, the BoB pack available here has now had the DAT planes removed, at the request of the author of the 3d models involved.

You will have to get the DAT planes at capun's site.

Edited by Baltika

Got them earlier :tongue:

Good thing I downloaded the BoB pack already. Figures they would take the planes back eventually.

Damm well now more then ever im going for ww2 props so that we all can enjoy fly ww2 aircraft.

Damm well now more then ever im going for ww2 props so that we all can enjoy fly ww2 aircraft.

That is great to hear. It seems that half of the WW2 mods made are off limits, and most of the rest is out of date. So there is much work to be done.

I have a working V1 and launcher...and moonjumper and I got it to work as a target.....well,mostly MJ did the hard bit getting it to launch at a different "country"...I can dig it out...

I have a working V1 and launcher...and moonjumper and I got it to work as a target.....well,mostly MJ did the hard bit getting it to launch at a different "country"...I can dig it out...

that would be handy-If you want to share or upload that it would be helpful....

Just so you know I haven't been idle. No.3 Squadron SAAF in East Africa is making progress.

Lloyd

post-2351-1245549484_thumb.jpg

russouk2004 please do so that i want have to do it my self :ok:

dont worry matt im not the type go give up we will have avalable props i just to work faster thas all :scout:

Beats little brid will start this in the folowing week :salute:

LlyodNB that cool skin thanks for shearing it btw sorry im not whit WWi aircraft watt plane his that? :blush:

Baltika last night i did bombing run whit 9 H-111 the frame rate dind got below 10 fps but there not much gun activty or planes in the air.

my pc specs are this 2,8G p4 single core 512mb ram and ati 9200 128 video card most stuff his on medium but shadow water and effects are on low game speed was about 50 all the time hope this helps yo.

but no worrys i will make H-111 any way and the do-17.

Cocas

Its a Hawker Fury MkI. It entered service in 1931 and was still in service with the South African Air Force in 1941. Yugoslavia was also still using them when it was invaded.

LloydNB

Edited by LloydNB

Looks like a Hawker Fury to me - not a WWI plane (it's from the '30s), more the direct predecessor of the Hurricane...

(Biplanes were still in service at the beginning of WWII: Fiat C.42, Hawker Fury, Gloster Gladiator, Polikarpov I-15/I-153, ...)