Sign in to follow this  
Dave

F-22A Version 2.01 Update

You know what, that makes my day. Thank you for saying that Silverbolt. It really tickles me to death when I know you guys enjoy these mods. It really motivates me and other to continue with more projects.

Dave gotta say i've never not enjoyed the mods that are released... you seem to have the knack for timing.... the day i got made redundant ODS was released and that cheered me up... the day after me and my ex split up the updated Varks were released and that made me smile when i thought i was gonna be miserable for weeks.... now im having a bad time at work and the B-1 's are released, the B-1R and the updated F-22 are released...

Dave you tease with the Flankers...

And surely those grounded Flankers are a vote for giving the plane an A2G capability?

Edited by allenjb42

And surely those grounded Flankers are a vote for giving the plane an A2G capability?

I surely do wish you could slave EOGBs and EORs onto parked aircraft, as it is, you have to splash them with AAMs or strafe 'em.

I surely do wish you could slave EOGBs and EORs onto parked aircraft, as it is, you have to splash them with AAMs or strafe 'em.

That is why I take cluster bombs. I get more bang for my buck. I drop 2 at 100ms separation I usually can get 4 planes at a time sitting on the ramp.

After LOMAC and seeing it for real, I wish the Targeting Pod worked as it does IRL. It is soo nice to be able to target stuff without having to take a random chance.

After LOMAC and seeing it for real, I wish the Targeting Pod worked as it does IRL. It is soo nice to be able to target stuff without having to take a random chance.

i'd be happy if TK implement that :blink:

i'd be happy if TK implement that :blink:

Maybe one day. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

VERY NICE! OMG look at those nozzles and reheats... :ok: :ok:

A2G capability with JDAMs would be highly appreciated by yours truly :yes:

Well she will be set up with basic A2G ability and heavy on the A2A side. That way people can customize the A2G loads to their liking.

Maybe one day. But I wouldn't hold my breath.

he did in sf2 (and the latest patchs for original series) so many things we asked him years before, so why not for this thing?

on the other hand some things we asked him to fixed are always broken (like red crown)

so who really know appart himself?

he didn't what? :blink:

oops sorry...my english is terible :blush: i thought other thing

Ok final pit with the panels moved and the legs added. Thanks Klavs for the legs.

Anyone notice anything?

stby ADI & RWR?

Gun bay door opening and graphics effect???

Edited by TurtleHawk

Gun Door opening and fire effect???

YOU R DA WINAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, it will be for SF2 or SF1?

SF2 Only.

I heard congress limited this to only 187 downloads, confirm/deny?

Oh s**t! gotta get mine asap!

I heard congress limited this to only 187 downloads, confirm/deny?

:lol:

All the doors are fully automatic. Both weps bays and the gun door.

RWR is TEWS type SF2 specific. I gave it the F-15 damaged lod. Gave it a userlist and a rwr list as well. This is very much a SF2 bird.

Will be better when the patch comes out to fix the RWR crashing bug with the TEWS system.