Sign in to follow this  
Winder

Update Status - a wee roadmap

We have decided to release a mini update specifically for the cloud turbulence 'fix' or should I say reduction in turbulence, as its really an issue that we all want to see put to bed.

We are testing this update now.

If all goes well it should be available within a week - no promises.

Thereafter we will be putting together the first OFF Addon pack and we will release content detail, and pricing etc as we near completion.

To co-incide with the release of the Addons there will be a further OFF update Patch that addresses some other minor issued picked up along the way.

P4 development continues in the background.

HTH

WM

Great news.

Don't know, if you have varying cloud effects - I wouldn't expect it all to disappear completely, and I know,

I shouldn't fly into a huge thunderhead cloud. Well, any adjustment to make flying through at least the outer

parts of white clouds and hazes, will be fine for me.

Will we have to find a registration number we had, when buying the DVD?

(Cause I'm afraid, I may not have the mails anymore...?)

Great news.

Don't know, if you have varying cloud effects - I wouldn't expect it all to disappear completely, and I know,

I shouldn't fly into a huge thunderhead cloud. Well, any adjustment to make flying through at least the outer

parts of white clouds and hazes, will be fine for me.

Will we have to find a registration number we had, when buying the DVD?

(Cause I'm afraid, I may not have the mails anymore...?)

Turbulence is drastically reduced not removed...

No you will not need that.

You will need to register the addon packs when they are released - you will do this with the Addon Pack order number.

HTH

WM

Absloutely phantastic! Thanks!

Turbulence is drastically reduced not removed...

1 by 1 the cfs3 issues are falling

Great job guys! :good:

...and those poor li'l AI, so safe & snuggly in their clouds

Thereafter we will be putting together the first OFF Addon pack and we will release content detail, and pricing etc as we near completion.

To help the cash flow along, can we pre-order?

To help the cash flow along, can we pre-order?

I don't think we will have a pre order setup for that, no need at the moment Hauksbee but thanks.

To co-incide with the release of the Addons there will be a further OFF update Patch that addresses some other minor issued picked up along the way.

Would these include fixing the Nieuport 17 Lewis and both versions of the Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter that are porked in MP? :rolleyes:

Vasco (attempting to look angelic)

Would these include fixing the Nieuport 17 Lewis and both versions of the Sopwith 1 1/2 Strutter that are porked in MP? :rolleyes:

Vasco (attempting to look angelic)

Well we are not aware of this and no, fixes are not part of addons, they are free assuming we can fix - what is the problem with them?

If its mismatch make sure everyone is using same DM versions?

WM

Turbulence is drastically reduced not removed...WM

Fantastic news. Great job!!

Well we are not aware of this and no, fixes are not part of addons, they are free assuming we can fix - what is the problem with them?

If its mismatch make sure everyone is using same DM versions?

WM

Winder,

Sitting Duck, Winston DoRight and I have been testing these models extensively in MP and cataloguing the issues. I'll PM you with all the detailed findings later this weekend.

Thanks for taking the time.

Vasco

Winder,

Sitting Duck, Winston DoRight and I have been testing these models extensively in MP and cataloguing the issues. I'll PM you with all the detailed findings later this weekend.

Thanks for taking the time.

Vasco

Vasco thats good, as I say we are not aware of any issues with these two in MP so please send the info to support@overflandersfields.com and if we can we will fix!

Ta

WM

Great support gentlemen! Thank you! :clapping:

Winder. At first I had wondered, P4, what can you do to change or improve BH&H? Well, with the news of the cloud fix I have a new respect for OBD's skills and devotion to the cause. Seems you are never completely satisfied. It is so nice to have a future to anticipate. I am glad I hitched my wagon to the OFF war horse. Many thanks and best wishes, Jim

Now that's what I call stic-to-it-ness, How long was that little thorn been in our paw, Chistmas 2005 ?

Yeah about 5 years...

WM

And it's NAILED ! down in flames it goes..

Weeeee

We also spent the whole day on another pet gripe internally and fixed it after some lateral thinking from Winder, I'll not reveal it yet though as not sure when we can release it. We know OFF is not perfect, but it is getting less imperfect as time goes on ;)

Gentlemen, thanks for the update!

Life, parent passed away, other parents with health issues...what can I say? Life goes on, but I haven't posted in a looong time!

I still fly a couple of times a week at best, lately, but I do check the forum pretty regularly. I'm always delighted to hear that you are still tuning your "labour of love" (?) Looking forward to your coming patches and particularly your add-on package of goodies!

Pol, guess where I took this picture in May, this year? Of course, you can identify the cockpit....??

post-45932-1246755399_thumb.jpg

Well, I'm certain we can identify the cockpit, but I won't give it away. But, I had heard rumours that there was one on the Island - please do tell us more when one of your listeners reveals the identity. It would be too cool if this photo was taken at Nanaimo airport, named for one of the Island's most famous sons.

Cheers,

shredward

P4 development continues in the background.

Excellent news! :good: Would perhaps a revisit of the SPAD's FM be in there somewhere? Bit of an issue with the stall speed as I recall...

Cheers!

WvB

Well, I'm certain we can identify the cockpit, but I won't give it away. But, I had heard rumours that there was one on the Island - please do tell us more when one of your listeners reveals the identity. It would be too cool if this photo was taken at Nanaimo airport, named for one of the Island's most famous sons.

Cheers,

shredward

Sorry Shredward,

Good guess, but I took this picture a long way from this island. Let's see if Pol can guess where and what this is...

Or anyone else for that matter :wink:

Well, I don't know the where, but I have a pretty good idea as to the what. Looks awefully Pup-like to me. But then I've been wrong once or twice already today. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

Well, I don't know the where, but I have a pretty good idea as to the what. Looks awefully Pup-like to me. But then I've been wrong once or twice already today. :biggrin:

Cheers!

Lou

Timed out on me!

I'll try this again!

Edited by Jimko

Cheers!

Lou

We have a winner as to the "what"! (I had to delete my old attachments...no file room left!)

post-45932-1246768541_thumb.jpg

post-45932-1246768520_thumb.jpg

post-45932-1246768502_thumb.jpg

So you were at the Shuttleworth! :good:

Lucky bugger

Cheers,

shredward