Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

MiniPATCH V1.32d is now available!

14th AUGUST 2009

:blink: :blink: Nuts we are, but...

MiniPATCH V1.32d is now available!

Please see the Downloads section on our website for full details.

http://www.overflandersfields.com

MiniPatch V1.32d

• Flak SOUND RANGE FIXED

• Flak - CHANGED EASY SETTING TO MATCH OLD FLAK FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE OLD SETTING... <cough>

This patch supersedes and INCLUDES the 1.32a, 132b, 132c Minpatches. There will only ever be one Minipatch to add on to the SuperPatch and it includes any previous improvements or fixes.

And this, we hope is it ... over and out.

Hey, Pol, you guys are great. I think we all can only agree on letting them go off now to their

well deserved holidays, without further complaints and uncivilised ranting. Dismissed!

Have a good time, Pol and Winder!

Thanks guys,

Incredible support.

Vasco :pilotfly:

Another option for players personal taste.

Thanks.

I truly admire your costumer service, I just wish other Game Developers were as Costumer Oriented as you are. :good:

Thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!

Yes, you guys ARE nuts...but in a very good way. Thanks!!

Guest Barnstorm

Thanks, Pol. Catch 'ya on the flip side.

You have certainly cemented your places in the Combat Gamers "Hall Of Fame"! No other game developer provides the support that you guys do!

OMG! Another patch! What is WRONG with this game! This is the suckiest support EVAH! Can't OBD get anything right!! Oh, and what's with my plane getting shot up all the time!!! The DRI is PORKED!!!! Waaah, waah, waah!!!!

Seriously guys, you have spoiled us! Take a well deserved rest, go to the beach, drink your favorite beverage(s), and THEN GET BACK TO WORK ON P4! Really.... :tongue:

I go away for vacation for a week, (no internet) and come back to find a patch, then an update to that patch! Thanks :biggrin:

I only wish it wasn't 12 AM so I could try them out tonight.

Great, thank you for this patch! :clapping:

Pol, Winder & Crew, :good:

Which is to say, thank you, thank you, Danke!

MfG,

Kais.

Yes, thank you so much! Above and beyond most certainly.

I haven't received my copy of OFF yet, but seeing all this incredible customer support makes me wanna start saving up money for Phase 4 already ;)

Where is Winston DoRight? (click) ..talk about accommodating game developers!

Will you guys please, now, get out of here and take your vacation? :clapping:

You guys are great!

Yet again we find ourselves in debt to you

Have a great time off folks :beach:

...and might I suggest you peruse the beer thread for some liquid relaxation options

Edited by Duce Lewis

I love the new patch, and the new intro and the German pilot and plane on the field. Boy you guys do some nice work. I am becoming completely immersed in this beautiful Sim. Enjoy your holiday.

Thanks for all of the great work.

Pol, Winder & Crew of OBD (unsung Heros included)

1.32d is a beautiful work of art. When I started looking for a WWI flight sim again about a year ago, I had no idea that anything this large and amazing could be in the works and certainly not from a small independant developer. I have never regretted buying Between Heaven and Hell and with each successive patch, the gameplay options, content, graphics and scope have only ever improved. As it stands now, Phase 3 is worlds beyond what I ever expected. The fact that you listened to people comments and complaints (even the less than constructive ones) and responded to them in short order is a testament to your dedication to putting the best WWI flight sim possible into your customers hands. Free of charge, you've fixed issues, added content, improved the interface, smoothed out the performance and gave us all more options to custom tailor our experience to our personal likes and skill levels. Simply amazing. I eagerly await your forthcoming plane add-on pack with credit card at the ready.

With so many features and so much content available in P3, my only question is what the hell is left for you to put into P4?!? Well, I'm sure you'll suprise us. You guys have earned a reputation of under promising and over delivering many times over. Thanks for everything. Now take a break. I've got enough stuff to experience to keep me occupied for years.

Hellshade

Just got back from a week's 'oh sod it let's just go' holiday in France to find my favourite game changed from awesome to awesome double plus. Can't express it any better than Hellshade above so I'll just say thanks Devs, Old Black Dog is a very appropriate name, because you guys are the Mutt's Nuts of software developers.

Edited by Dej

My wife would just like to say "thanks very f&*£ing much for encouraging the little sod to spend even more time playing that silly game!"