Some moron will seed to a torrent anyway, even though I said in the readme not to. What can you do?

For those of you who do not have a subscription to CA, why not pay for a month one for a few bucks ($6.95) and get all the downloads you can get. You get the downloads, and we get a little cash to pay for bandwidth.

http://forum.combata...p=subscriptions

@the folks talkin torrent: if your a cheap a$$(like me) participate more often your status will move up and you can d/l more

@ all with low end systems: putting settings on low for everything related to the ground will have single missions running almost as smooth as normal. for some reason campaigns are a crapshoot some have decent framerate others OMFG! (talkin 1.9 and 12!) tried it with takin the terrian folder straight out. it didnt crash Dave but it was neglible results and germany is ssoooooooooo purty in the falllol.gif other than that it kicks a$$ guys.

@dave and fubar512: the F-15C FM aint that unrealistic. got bounced on take off in 2009 by Su35s from 15 miles out. 3 times tryin the mission and i could only avoid the first 11 missle trails coming in the 12th within 30 seconds always seemed to get me. of course that was SF2E not my dedicated Nato Fighters install

at the community: 6.95 a month huh? when i get back and can stop my wife from SPENDING gotta drop a couple of months down there. least i can do given how ya'll tolerate me heh heh heh

and finally to all: have a great rest of ya day its b-day night here im going to the dutch mwr gettin near drunk on near heineken

You might end up in trouble using the stock terrain daddyairplanes. there is 2 extra airbases added so it might crash for you

@dave and fubar512: the F-15C FM aint that unrealistic. got bounced on take off in 2009 by Su35s from 15 miles out. 3 times tryin the mission and i could only avoid the first 11 missle trails coming in the 12th within 30 seconds always seemed to get me. of course that was SF2E not my dedicated Nato Fighters install

Oh we know, our safety guy is a former F-15 pilot. He said "not bad for a video game"

I was speaking about how they just pounce on everything from BVR and wipe the skies clean.

For those of you who do not have a subscription to CA, why not pay for a month one for a few bucks ($6.95) and get all the downloads you can get. You get the downloads, and we get a little cash to pay for bandwidth.

i Just Did it, but after D/L the campaing :rofl:

Thank you Silverbolt.

It's $6.95 for just a single month, but it's not $84/year. Like most everything else, you buy in bulk and the rate for each one is lower. :wink:

Some moron will seed to a torrent anyway, even though I said in the readme not to. What can you do?

Apologies, as I did not realise that there was a policy against using torrents. If anything, I would have thought it would have reduced the bandwidth costs of the site. I for one will not seed it.

Great mod. Enjoying a lot.

Su-25 / Su-27 cockpits have some white parts.

Gina resulting into a catastrophic Blue Screen of Death.

Is anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me? :stinker:

Edited by jomni

Amazing mod thank you, all good so far except for the tornado ids, I get this weird long streak down to the ground, perhaps you have an idea what's causing it?

post-3091-12565008631657.jpg

I can't do anything about the black lines. The person who made needs to fix it. Or you can remove the shadow from the ini so it doesnt have one.

i think those black lines are caused by the seater lods, i have seen those in SF2V, i removed the seaters and the lines just dissapeared

Nuke effect?

I didnt put any nuke effects in because I didn't see any nukes. I thought C5 said he wanted a nukeless campaign, so that is what I went with. If there are nukes in then I do not recall putting them in there.

Actually there is Dave. a nuke for the F-101C I think C5 forgot to remove it

Actually there is Dave. a nuke for the F-101C I think C5 forgot to remove it

Yep that would be it. I missed that. Yeah he wanted a no nuke campaign.

I sit corrected it was an easter egg for the Voodoo. I will make sure a nuke effect is used for the bug fix pack.

I remember fondly the first time I used a nuke...firing an SRAM from my F-111 at an airfield buzzing with MiGs.

Took out every building and vehicle there plus several MiGs already airborne...ahhhh...

I also remember the first time I used it in CFS3 w/Firepower addon from my Ar-234B. Also awesome to behold. :biggrin:

I just flushed all add-ons I had previously, well, backed them up actually.

Installed this rascal, and had a multi-paragraph whine message typed in here, but when checking specifics, it looks like IzArc did me again.

Used 7Z on my 2008 server, then copied them over. Worked a treat! Flew my 2nd mission in a Falcon, always wanted one of them there, just before

I came in here to work. Most coolio. Autumn colors make runways hard to see, but that is probably quite correct.

And I got pummeled by an S-300. Hard way to find out that those nasty rascals are in there.

Very nicely done, gents. This, so far, is how a war in Europe would look...

:imhappy:

With the Oct 2009B SF2:Israel patch, the terrain is working. What needs to be done now is, if you are going to use advanced shaders, the HUD and AB's are going to be fixed. That is alot of aircraft and a few HUD's and that will take time. I am also not sure what other affects the advanced shaders has on say the nuke effect for example. That is something else that needs to be investigated.

So here lies my dilemma, do we make a patch to fix the Jun 2009 issues that has been brought to our attention or do an advance shaders fix for merged install. Its going to be work either way that I or the team is not relishing to do because there is no easy fix.