Downloading just now.

from what i hear, i am going to deal with a real masterpiece!

Well to give credit where credit is due. C5 is the genious behind it all. All I did finish what he started. To even make that possible I had a hell of a great team to help.

still downloading hours later waiting on aircraft folder 1 right now. while im waiting Dave i see four seasons in the Terrain file. how well will it work if i have to take it out? ive tried just Four Seasons before on my install and framerates went to 4-5 graphics and 20-25 game even with advanced shader set to 1 and d3d9.dll and d3dx9_31.dll in my flight folder. with out i usually have 12-15 graphics and 35-50 game fps. im gonna try it out with but like i asked how well will it work if i feel i have to run stock terrian?

and whats this bout new planes?

Edited by daddyairplanes

Downloaded it all and started a couple of campains.... and im loving it.... :lol:

still downloading hours later waiting on aircraft folder 1 right now. while im waiting Dave i see four seasons in the Terrain file. how well will it work if i have to take it out? ive tried just Four Seasons before on my install and framerates went to 4-5 graphics and 20-25 game even with advanced shader set to 1 and d3d9.dll and d3dx9_31.dll in my flight folder. with out i usually have 12-15 graphics and 35-50 game fps. im gonna try it out with but like i asked how well will it work if i feel i have to run stock terrian?

and whats this bout new planes?

To be honest I do not know. I have always ran it with the 4 seasons. I think the capmaign dictates what season to use on what date. So my guess if it cant find the right season, it might crash.

DAMN those Eagles are bad ass. They are just sweeping the skies of Russian/WP aircraft. I am flying in an AV-8B unit and I have yet to worry about any Migs. Just about every unit I have seen that is flying the F-15 now has a pilot with at least 2 kills. I watched after I left a target area an entire family of Mig-23's and 4 Su-27's, 12 planes in all just get wiped cleaned from the air. None of then even got a missile off. Makes you wonder what it might of been really like. Just dominating. Having said that, SAM's and AAA are my biggest problem. I am flying at tree top level in and attacking in a pop up. Well as soon as I pop up, dear god the sky looks like a Christmas with too many blinking lights. Needless to say I don't stay popped up for very long.

How many new planes has everyone found?

How is the install?

Any problems?

Awesome work Dave, C5, and the rest of the team!!! It is just awesome to be able to drag and drop four times and get all this great stuff!!!

I've only had a little time to try things out, but the one thing I did notice is that the tornados don't have any ripple settings. Just one at 50ms. I added some more myself, to allow better coverage.

Otherwise looks good so far!

Edited by malibu43

Can I use the typical edit to get rid of the radar display in the upper right hand corner, or will that break something?

Hope I can remember how to extract the file...

And, thanks for the incredible mod.

Sure can Turtlehawk.

Can I use the typical edit to get rid of the radar display in the upper right hand corner, or will that break something?

Yes you can :yes:

it's 235 in the am here. 4 test flights looks great so far. @ Dave left the medium and high detail folders out of the terrian mods folder. played with settings some. 2 flights at 3 and 15frames one with all settings low at the highest ive ever seen 25 and 60. with everything but object and ground object set to low last flight bout normal.

and was that a Frogfoot I saw in the list of single planes?

well for 40 min of checking that it works it looks damn good. cant wait til im off duty tommorw and kick off a few campaigns. an excellent birthday present thanks to all that made this happen.

How many new planes has everyone found?

How is the install?

Any problems?

Perfect so far! as far as new planes, its the first SU-25 ive flown.CL-13B? Updated Jag yeay! KC-135E!Mig-23MLA? I cant even imagine thhe work put into this. :drinks:

DAMN those Eagles are bad ass. They are just sweeping the skies of Russian/WP aircraft. I am flying in an AV-8B unit and I have yet to worry about any Migs. Just about every unit I have seen that is flying the F-15 now has a pilot with at least 2 kills. I watched after I left a target area an entire family of Mig-23's and 4 Su-27's, 12 planes in all just get wiped cleaned from the air. None of then even got a missile off. Makes you wonder what it might of been really like. Just dominating. Having said that, SAM's and AAA are my biggest problem. I am flying at tree top level in and attacking in a pop up. Well as soon as I pop up, dear god the sky looks like a Christmas with too many blinking lights. Needless to say I don't stay popped up for very long.

Are you implying that the F-15C FM might be somewhat unrealistic? :grin:

No chance of this being distributed as a torrent, is there? My post count isn't high enough to let me get 'em all in one foul swoop. :(

Did I see Frogfoot mentioned? Wow, top work :good:

Now I'm gonna have to buy a new comp to move over to SF2 series :grin::cool:

No chance of this being distributed as a torrent, is there? My post count isn't high enough to let me get 'em all in one foul swoop. :(

afaik bit commet allows you to d/l as a torrent, but i never tried.

Bit commet is a client, isn't it? It needs to be seeded so that others can d/l it.

Bit commet is a client, isn't it? It needs to be seeded so that others can d/l it.

i think is a client but i'm not sure if it need others to seed.

Yeah, someone needs to seed it, and then others can d/l and then they seed.

Dave,

A couple things:

MirageIIIE:

img00001-11.jpg

G91-R3 "Gina"

img00002-11.jpg

Only minor things I've found so far...

Nope you can only have it here.....

Dave,

A couple things:

MirageIIIE:

G91-R3 "Gina"

Only minor things I've found so far...

Thats weird. some pics from my install.

gallery_29981_326_167315.jpg

gallery_29981_326_81763.jpg

OK. Object detail was set to low. Problem with Mirage goes away if I change the setting. If I zoom in closer or change the object detail level, the gina problem goes away too. False alarm.

Thanks!

Thats weird. some pics from my install.

[/url]