Sign in to follow this  
ErikGen

Please, Stop Asking!

I hate this kind of thread but i am a bit bored by all the people who PM me with requests like: "great work (thanks) .. now mod it for SFP1 too"... or the opposite.

Presuming that we are talking about the Fiddler release ... well ... IT IS ALREADY AVAILABLE FOR BOTH GEN1 AND GEN2 SIM (sorry for the uppercase).

Have a look at proper download section; the only limitations are listed in the readme file and the announcement page.

That's all!

Thanks

Some people can't seem to READ! You know Enrico, give me a list of the people who didn't bother to read and I will take care of them. Just pathetic. It took most longer to type the PM then to bother looking that there are 2 verison.

Sad but true....

it looks like not everyone can read the discription and look in the file category.... :dntknw:

Maybe there was only one thing you had to do more.

Maybe add an SF1 or SF2 behind the file discription.. (for donkeys) :lol:

The problem is that most people are droids. They know how to get on the internet but can't read a f***ing readme.

Actually Enrico should only be praised having put the effort in making TWO versions.

Thanks Enrico

Put down the gun Dave grin.gif .I wrote this message only because is less work than to answer every single asking people via PM (ok i'm lazy).

Put down the gun Dave grin.gif .I wrote this message only because is less work than to answer every single asking people via PM (ok i'm lazy).

Ah man, I didnt even get the gun out this time. :lol: My advice Enrico is do not answer them. Just delete and block them from PMing you.

sheesh people even if its only released in on gen or the other i'm pretty sure there is a couple of threads in the SF2 knowledge base on converting one way or the other. i know i've seen them there. i'm straight gen 2 now and have the converting older to newer saved as a favorite site!

Actually Enrico should only be praised having put the effort in making TWO versions.

Thanks Enrico

:lol: If the people would only read and see that there is 2 version.

we should rename ca to:

www. donkeyace .com :grin::rofl:

we should rename ca to:

www. donkeyace .com grin.gifrofl.gif

If we rename it to anything it will be CombatASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

So does that mean the SF2 version wont work on my SFP1 ? :dntknw: Is this explained in the KB ?

:grin:

If we rename it to anything it will be CombatASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolL

That would be Wunderüberwhelming