Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

Space Marines RPG trailer

Can hardly wait ! BTW if somebody can embed this that would be uber cool.

Ohh.. the canned wired food is shiny there.. green fodder too!

*Yes, tyranids are the only WH40k race I have respect for. I also like the way everyone fails to make them playable by the original rules.

Well, whatever the people says, i´ve allways been empire, with 40k and Fantasy, you may say it´s stupid or too common, but they rule. Anyway, i knew how to use them. Only other race i would like to try are tau or bretonnians, in both series. However, it´s been years since i left it.

Oh, and no way to embed tthe vid, sorry

Edited by macelena

I played Elder in the Fantasy back in the old days with the dice and things... At least with computers you don't have to paint them all... Interesting game though...

I always liked the WH40k series. I frequently play DoW and DoW2, never bores me.

Wait have i missed something? An RPG where i can play the space marines???

From Wiki:

"The later releases from THQ were real-time strategy games: Dawn of War, Dawn of War: Winter Assault, Dawn of War: Dark Crusade, and Dawn of War: Soulstorm. Developed by RTS veterans Relic Entertainment who had previously created the award-winning Homeworld and Impossible Creatures, these were considerably more popular and well received, with Dawn of War netting a 4.5 out of 5 from GameSpy."

The 40K RTS series has been out for a while.

FC

Indeed a RPG space marines game for PS3 and XBOX but in this the gameplay is like the trailer, think of it as God of War 3 meets the space marines NOT a RTS. Thanks to whoever embeded this. Basically you control any of the four characters in the god of war fashion. Sadly no release date as of yet.

Edited by Atreides

I have been keeping an eye on this for awhile. I guess I can look over the fact we have to play the Ultrasmurfs instead of my Dark Angels. Yet any opportunity to kill foul green skins underneath my boot is a plus.

grin.gif Dave kill all you want we'll make more

Good, because there is no such thing as peace to a Space Marine. There is only war. :lol:

Why can't all foods live in peace and harmony?

I have been keeping an eye on this for awhile. I guess I can look over the fact we have to play the Ultrasmurfs instead of my Dark Angels. Yet any opportunity to kill foul green skins underneath my boot is a plus.

:yes: Griping about playing Smurfs instead of your dress wearing preferrence? :blum: The only Legion is the one the Emperor sends to handle the toughest missions..........The Sons of Russ. sAni_wolfcool.gif

SpaceWolfPurge.jpg

SpaceWolf.jpg

j/k 'bout the dress thing. It's all good. I thought this thread was about the UltraMarines live action movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultramarines:The_Movie