• Brazil
    • Chile
    • Uruguay
    • Portugal
    • England

4 A 1

Do not cry for me England lol.giflol.gif

I think video is especially useful when Argentina play eh Suicidal? :lol:

Spain all the way!! Germany were all over us, well next time.. good.gif Now my hopes are on Brazil!!drinks.gifyikes.gif

Sorry but it was not a good game even. Any game which has such an inept team cannot be a great game. A great game is when the two teams both play well.

You got that right - and now the same old, bring in new players blah, we need to revise the coaching system at grass roots blah blah etc etc - its the same thing every 4 years or so - the FA is rotten to the core and has been for some time - how else do you explain the lack of performance from these players who week in and out are top class at Club Level - Even Frank Lumpard got over 20 goals from midfield this year at the highest level!! Can you name 1 Manchester Utd game where Wayne Rooney had a game anywhere near as bad as the 4 in an England shirt!!

Admittedly I think Jamie Carragher would have done a much better job than Upson - who clearly is not good enough in that role.

I only see things getting worse from here - the really good English kids seem to have football coached out of them at a certain age and transform into some kind of FA programmed robot! Only when this stops, and English clubs are forced to play English kids (who are good enough) at the highest level then this will stop the current decline in the direction of the other British Isles Countries.

Anyway I think I will copy this and save it for the next World Cups when still NOTHING has changed!!

Maybe you are expecting too much...I´m already thinking about which team i´m about to support if portuguese take us out

Its more to do with having ex and current Liverpool Players in it. :grin:

MY GOD !!!!!!!

THIS IS Extraordinary THIS ARE FOR WIN 5 OR 6 A 00

There is still entering the stadium , Martin Palermo , Kun-Aguero and Veron

Well England out. I'm running out of teams (US, England). Looks like I'm going for Germany now.

That's were I am from the begining :grin:

Germany vs GB (sorry, England....) was another very big case in favour of electronic umpiring, so that clean goals are counted instead of ignored, even if it would not have resulted in a British victory. The FIFA is as rotten as MiGbuster describes and it seems that only the president, a crook named Blatter (he bribed 20 African countries each with E 50.000,= to vote in favour of him), is against an extra electronic umpire.

The principle of that is working like a charm in international field hockey, where also a lot of other experiments with the rules are taking place. The offside rule was abolished years ago and a lot of changes have been made with the penalty corner and an incredible increase in dynamics and tempo was created in changing the rules of the equivalent of a free kick: the player is allowed

to keep the ball for himself instead of having to pass. The result is a far more attractive game ........

With soccer the last change of rules must have been BC.....:blink:

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

I thought the only rule in Soccer was to bring your Hairspray and Hair Gel...

And I did say that Fabio Capello the Great Hairdresser of English Soccer... Was going for the 7-4-7 formation for the legroom of course...

Edited by Slartibartfast

I thought the only rule in Soccer was to bring your Hairspray and Hair Gel...

There is another one: spit at least once ever 30 seconds, meaning a total of about 180x22 = 3960 per match as a minimum and in average 0.792 mouthfulls per m2. If not so the match is considered invalid......:clapping:

Hou doe,

Derk

Germany vs GB

:lol:

We played against England, not against Great Britain.....

It was a great Football match.

And the best team had won.

And finally after 44 years we´ve got justice for the wembley goal. :drinks:

All future england matches will be moved to the gay adult channel... the sight of 11 arseholes getting hammered frequently for 90 minutes is far too explicit for the BBC..

All future england matches will be moved to the gay adult channel... the sight of 11 arseholes getting hammered frequently for 90 minutes is far too explicit for the BBC..

:rofl::rofl:

As Linecker said it a long time ago: "Football is a game for 22 kickers and finally the germans win."

Yeah it was a great game. A game of 3 double strikes. The first one for Germany 2:0. Then the english came back and shot two goals. (The referee must have had tomatoes on his eyes! not to see that it was a goal!!!) And then finally the second german double which broke der english spirit.

I think it was the best game of the championship so far.

germany is always the same

some times the team may be old (remember the begininig of the 90's) some times their game don't have a lot of "sex appeal"

but their game is always very very efficient

it's like a very good lubricated war machine

kind of terminators

• Like 1

english premier league have always been over looked

the foreign players are the backbone of the english league and that's what makes it much more interesting to look at, compared to other league in the others countries

but in fact the english national trainer don't have as much choice in native players than some other countries like or continent like south america.

Edited by Murphy'S

kind of terminators

Yes, and they are called "Germinators" :lol:

but in fact the english national trainer don't have as much choice in native players than some other countries like or continent like south america.

You are very used to seeing only the football in Europe.

But they would have to look a little more Argentine and Brazilian league football.

It's where all players born after shining in Europe.

See also the fans is hilarious !!!!!!!

It's all more fun, but also family and football is played much faster and more animal than in Europe.

Yeah, and let's have some Monty Python instead, pretty damn fine, very woody !!!!!

[

]

Hou doe,

Derk

I think video is especially useful when Argentina play eh Suicidal? :lol:

Football is a game for people with courage and with great vividness.

Should prohibit the giant screen in the football games

Brasil : Netherlands

Argentina : Germany

It will be great!

Octopus "seer" predicted a German victory to Argentina

0341785B.jpg

The squid did not err in any predictions for the matches played by the Teutonic cast in the World Cup.

They put two tanks with the flag of each selection and the animal enters hers who would win the match

The most famous German octopus, Paul, did not err so far none of their predictions about the

World Cup in South Africa. Now portends a victory for Germany over Argentina in the quarterfinals.

It will be a very fair success, but fortunately, it is for Germany ", announced today at the Sea Life Aquarium in

Oberhausen the organizers of the oracle.

For the prediction, the organizers plunged into the giant aquarium where live Paul filled two large bottles of clam meat, a piece of luxury for the octopus.

One bottle had the German flag and the other in Argentina. Paul walked without hesitation into the bottle from Germany, but once before he had to fight hard to get to the content. It took an hour to finish eating.

According to organizers, such behavior leaves no doubt: Germany win difficulties.

Spain 1 Portugal 0 - they are going all the way! :drinks:

Yeah, and let's have some Monty Python instead, pretty damn fine, very woody !!!!!

[

]

Hou doe,

Derk

Probaly the match that demonstrates the true philosophy of football!

Spain 1 Portugal 0 - they are going all the way! :drinks:

We were robbed! The goal was an offside - albeit, according to the fanatics, by a mere 22 centimeters. But I had a "feeling" from the beginning that the portuguese team wouldn't go far, exactly due to the abysmal disappointment in Cristiano Ronaldo, and the evident incompetence of Carlos Queiroz, who never did anything good as lead coach of any team!

Good thing I was rooting for Germany all along!! :clapping: And may the octopus oracle come true!!!

Edited by TX3RN0BILL