Sign in to follow this  
Ticket1

Ain investigation into the AI behavior of all TW series 1 simulators

I think that the major issue here is that pfunk just doesn't accept that this is a Flight Sim Lite... he wants it to do what Falcon 4 does which it cannot do...

me I have a terrible time with Falcon 4 due to my poor brain getting fried... I used to be able to fly it all the time when it first came out still have the original manuals somewhere the big huge manual... (Only time I have read the full manual for a game)

Also if he has major concerns why doesn't he come here and get them answered as Combatace is the place for Thirdwire... or maybe yet he just wants to vent... remember no matter what you do some people you cannot please and I have found that SimHQ is not exactly Thirdwire friendly... but that is MHO...

The F-16A_NETZ is a hi-resolution cockpit.  But there's no TWS which takes a few marks from it.

Pretty sure TK is right - that F-16A block didnt have TWS mode on its APG-66 in 1982.

Guest NineTailFox

Hello Ticket1

The video is impressive. Have you enabled AA?  The graphics looks vibrant.

One question, the LGB hit a SA_2? Can LGBs hit buildings?

Hello Ticket1

The video is impressive.

How nice. You two must be realy close neighbors...in fact, you even share IP addresses! :bye:

Ticket1, Padfoot and Ninetailfox all share the same IP address. I hope someone isn't making more than one account.

You did not hit a structure(terrain object) ... you hid a ground object (Sam). You cannot order a jet from another flight to attack ground objects, you can set up a CAS, SEAD, or Armed Recon mission with a mission editor. Maybe TK will fix this strike mission bug in an up coming patch. until then Pfunk is right on this one.

Edited by Wrench
please do NOT reply with quoted pics/vids

So there is no other alternative to order another flight using the STRIKE mission type to hit a structure? I suspect it's inside either the avionics60.dll or avionics70.dll.

It has always been my feeling that when you are sent on a strike mission, then you (as the player) are tasked with the job to take out the target, and any other flights that you take along with you are there to support you to accomplish your mission.....nothing more nothing less, it's up to you to manage your team to provide you with as safe a passage as possible in and out of the target area......they are there to cover you, so you the player can strike your target.

A small bit of suggestion here is that to display the IP address of every member in this forum as some other forums do. After all we're all living in a world that privacy is no longer a primary concern or IT IS? Anyway....

Ticket1 signing off

Only staff see the IP. Not everyone.