Sign in to follow this  
Paladrian

Expansion pack 2 is out!

one other issue is solved , the decals dont have any borders any more , thanks TK :yikes:

one other issue is solved , the decals dont have any borders any more , thanks TK :yikes:

Finally! Glad to know it wasn't my computer's imagination.

You better do if you can check this out guys:

Well, I'm ready to click "buy" right now, but I want to wait and see if I can buy a .exe that includes the hotfixes...

Or if I redownload later on with my same link, do I get the updated version?

By any chance did the US Army nation make a return since it was deleted in SF2V?

Why not just make it? I did that for my install...

Edited by EricJ

Because it was there originally. Now whenever I make a weapon or aircraft that was specific to the US Army for download, I have to keep other people's installs in mind. Kind of sucks to have to make the USAF the owners of a Cobra - just something basically wrong with that. For myself, I can mod to whatever I want to but for other people, lets just put it this way - the less work they have to do, the less questions I have to answer.

So, is that nation there this go around?

So, is that nation there this go around?

Nope, I don't see it in the new nations.ini.

I don't think so, i just extract the Nations.ini and add it manually as I don't have SF2V

Are you sure it is fixed?

You just updated your system....

I still have that thing...

Are you sure it is fixed?

You just updated your system....

I still have that thing...

that is intresting i dont it seem´s with the installation of win7 this problem is gone , so that mean´s you just have to update your system to win7 to fix this problem :grin:

sorry for giving a false report in this case but i thought it came from the new patch :sorry:

The Hotfix has been released.

http://thirdwire.com/

Also, after checking the Campaign files, I wonder who will be the first to make a Supermarine Swift :)

Edited by JonathanRL

mission editor is fantasticgood.gif

next step should be multiplayer, realygrin.gif

next step should be multiplayer, realygrin.gif

is it really only me dreaming about having stock 3D ejecting pilots and chutes in the sky? :rolleyes:

After all the years...

I'd rather have fragment damage from flak and plane explosions :cool:

Can anyone comfirm what the hot fixes fixed?

Terrain TOD files?

1956 Campaign?

Im on duty and havent been able to look at it.

Thanks in advance.

TODs are back. 1956 campaign arrived, includes a pair of (bonus) flyable Mystere units.

yes, what GrimViper said, everything seems fixed now :clapping:

F-100A selection is faulty. You can select F-100A for 1956 campaign, but you'll end up with F-100C.

Made a little addition to the Campaigns for the Exp 1 Users:

This adds F-84F, P-51D, both Spitfire versions and the Vampire9 to the Campaign.

If you have the Aircraft flyable, they are flyable and selectable in the Campaign Screen.

You must have Exp 1 installed, or all it does is loosing you a couple of well needed squadrons.

F-100A selection is faulty. You can select F-100A for 1956 campaign, but you'll end up with F-100C.

The bug is in the Campaign since Upgrade Date seems to be same as Deployment Date:

UpgradeType=FIXED

Upgrade[01].Date=11/20/1956

Upgrade[01].Type=F-100C

I changed the Update date in the Campaign file below to one year later. Consider it a minor hotfix :D

Note that the file will also change the things mentioned above the qouteline.

Edited by JonathanRL

Can anyone comfirm what the hot fixes fixed?

Terrain TOD files?

1956 Campaign?

Im on duty and havent been able to look at it.

Thanks in advance.

Also selection in the Single Mission screen is fixed, showing the correct amount of default wingmen, as well as solo starts are at ramp start, not in the middle of the runway.

Made a little addition to the Campaigns for the Exp 1 Users:

This adds F-84F, P-51D, both Spitfire versions and the Vampire9 to the Campaign.

If you have the Aircraft flyable, they are flyable and selectable in the Campaign Screen.

You must have Exp 1 installed, or all it does is loosing you a couple of well needed squadrons.

The bug is in the Campaign since Upgrade Date seems to be same as Deployment Date:

UpgradeType=FIXED

Upgrade[01].Date=11/20/1956

Upgrade[01].Type=F-100C

I changed the Update date in the Campaign file below to one year later. Consider it a minor hotfix :D

Note that the file will also change the things mentioned above the qouteline.

Tack så mycket, vän! :good:

After almost 9 years at last we get mission editor, for $15 LoL :P I hope soon will get REPLAY too now that TW seems to be on a roll (those sell strategy ideas should had reached TK sooner :P)

Thank god the TODs got fixed fast :)

The Llighting ROCKS :D I never thought i'd like this "pregnant whale" i used to consider it of the ugliest planes ever. Great work though which makes it very very attractive :) and quite peculiar flight behavior, flies like a rocket, cant turn at low speeds but it does turn in high speeds. Too bad british industry wings got chopped off so badly, they surely always made planes with vibrant personality :)

- Except REPLAYS, other things i wait from TW are whole new up-to-date standards revamped terrain-ground structures/objects (and their effects - like GI shadows, animations etc), sea, sky, environment, .... For Vietnam, Europe at least. (Israel is noticeably better than the previous two) (not that i don't appreciate the community addons terrains ofcourse !)

- A TW "C" family (avionics) F-16C / F-15C / A-10C / AV-8B / Hornet A/C

- External camera Jitter and floating effects

(Also following the "C" - 3d generation family pack, a Euro-birds pack with Typhoon, Mirage 2000, Tornado, Gripen, Viggen, Harrier GR.5/7 :P

And ofcoure i consider granted the Tomcat pack :P

Edited by squid

Good thing I picked up some overtime this week!

Waaait a minute...

Did flyables count in stock all-merged just hit a hundred? :blink: