Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Mig Killer Project

Looks Great ! can't wait, specially if its appliable to any carrier, that would be great :D

CVW letters don't match between the Rhinos, SCooters, etc (NE vs AH -- west coast phantoms with east coast strike aircraft???? :dntknw: ) Just guessing ...

You do know Kevin that some east coast birds did deploy to the west pac with their easy coast letters intact.?

Nice work! Will this carrier mod work in campaigns as well? Also, Diego, could I make use of your deck crew for my soviet carrier? Would save me having to make my own :)

Nice work! Will this carrier mod work in campaigns as well?

No it will not. I asked Diego that last night. But for a single mission "campaign" comprised of say a units deployment missions, it works like a charm.

Dave,

Awesome! There are so many more possibilities to do things with scripted Single Missions...and it's much easier now with the Editor.

Cool stuff!

FC

All we gotta do now is pester TK into providing us with support for a scripted linear campaign.

I wonder if the crew and planes on deck aren't separate object(s) with the same route and speed, not new carrier model with them modelled as part of :wink:

Think smarter, not harder :smile:

Can you make it happen on the Ark Royal too ?....[different subject altogether] :grin:

Can you make it happen on the Ark Royal too ?....[different subject altogether] :grin:

(All together) "Can you make it happen on the Ark Royal too?"

Sorry, couldn't help it...

FC

Can you make it happen on the Ark Royal too? :lol:

Sorry I couldht help it either. Yes you can do it on any carrier.

Well, you'd better tell me then....or I'm gonna tell everybody about that wart on your.....ooooops sorry m8 :blum:

Can you make it happen on the Ark Royal too? :rofl:

seriously, can you make it happen on the Ark Royal too? :grin:

Well, you'd better tell me then....or I'm gonna tell everybody about that wart on your.....ooooops sorry m8 :blum:

Diego did the magic and will tell all soon.

No rush....keep up the great work. :drinks:

Soon.....and yes, you can even add it to a sampan if you wanted. In fact I think I've already divulged the info long before but nobody cared or caught on to what was possible.

It's nice that it is... tired of bare carriers.

tell you, must be some easy object on object placement trick... or :idea: smart airfield.ini tweak :blink:

tell you, must be some easy object on object placement trick... or :idea: smart airfield.ini tweak :blink:

You got the easy part right. I practically spelled it out for you guys over a year ago. If you read through this thread on ship lighting, you will get your answer.

Last screenies from me for a while. Fixed the dog pile error...

Got that problem fixed...

img00029.JPG

img00030.JPG

img00031.JPG

img00032.JPG

img00033.JPG

• Like 1

we already do :ok:

(but why oh why somethings telling me we won't see such attention to detail in Thirdwire's Tomcat sim...)

i have one question...since i have a mid-end system...is there any major FPS drop?

I'm pretty sure Thirdwire games will always be sparce when it comes to deck or airfield clutter.

Dave and I both have strong machines, so we don't see a FPS hit. I am planning on eveyone else to get stuttering, so I will scale the amount of clutter back. What you see is just a limit test.

Next up is recovery. Should be interesting.