Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

2010 Positive things...

Okay now that we have staggered out of the mud that was 2010... What if any was positive about it for you ?

For me it was :- New Job its still IT work but it got me to Vienna Austria... Made my year to be honest and that was in May and confirmed by August...

Please no negative thoughts it will upset Karma and people will realise that I am not cool enough to live in Vienna and I will awaken one day somewhere remote like Pluto which is no longer a planet...

I started dating with my current, maybe everlasting girlfriend. I feel the chains of marriage upon me, but seems a good idea with her grin.gif

Edited by macelena

Best thing about 2010...it's over, and can't come back!!!

• Like 2

Mine's an easy few, and while some crappy stuff went on, these are outweighed by the good things.....

-I made Surfman after three years of hard work towards the highest boat qual you can get in the USCG

-I built a Chevy 350 from the ground up, she's mean as hell!! Currently working on a Buick 455 for my truck lol

-I discovered this game and community, it's nice to have a good bunch of people for all of the dumb questions I have.

~Stingray

Got my new computer desk that my wheelchair can go under more easier.

Falcon

Best thing about 2010...it's over, and can't come back!!!

A-goddamn-men!

FC

Only good thing in 2010 was the vacation of my life. When I visited my cousin in Greenland... Really miss that place. Most beautiful nature you'll ever see. And so damn nicely quiet. Think I lost my heart up there.

I managed to see many of my guitar heroes live in concert last year including Eric Clapton (twice), Jeff Beck (twice), Slash, John Mayer, B.B. King, Ronnie Wood and Albert Lee.

bought my self a brand new car...

got out of the army (that's a sweet sour kinda thing)

saw The Scorpions in a great concert here in Israel

had a trip in Europe (Germany, Switzerland and Italy)

accepted to 4 different jobs (not all of them panned out but it positive enough.. hopefully I'll be starting a job soon)

moved out of my parents house...

that's it.. :boredom:

Edited by Nesher