Sign in to follow this  
navychief

Another bus bomb in Israel

Another bus has been blown up in Israel, killing 11 people.

So much bloodshed by suicidal bombers. Palestinians bombers attack, and Israelis respond with attacks of their own. One big difference, though; the Israelis go after those responsible, but the Palestinian terrorists don't care WHO they kill.

Make me wonder how much more the Israelis will take before they turn Palestine into a parking lot.

Navy Chief

Make me wonder how much more the Israelis will take before they turn Palestine into a parking lot.

the bigger questions is how long before those coming attractions open in nyc,say at 42 and broadway..or the subway station at 700 am.....or maybe a school....it IS coming tho...the idf does deal with it properly

heared about it 2 min ago from a friend of the family...

we have a big problem... all the world is watching our action against Terror

as usuall, most of the countries don't care that we try to keep

us safe from that Terrorist attacks

the fence we bulid doing it's job but the problem that people

try to stop the rest of the buliding of the security fence

that prevent terrorists going into Israel

but don't worry so much, those in charge of the attack will be delt with...

they can run but they can't hide forever

more info about the bomb attack

it was a female terrorist that blew her self up

2 died, 17 wounded and may be more in the next few hours from shock...

Edited by Nesher

update:

the 2 dead are 2 Soldiers from the "Border Police" (Magav)

the oldest was 20 years old, the second was 19 years old

they stopped with thier bodies a biger number of people standing in the bus station near by

the suicide bomber was 18 years old...

they have no respect for life, my opinion that they don't deserve them

Nesher,

I believe that Israel should eliminate Arafat. The man is nothing but a terrorist anyway, and is a symbol of terrorism to everyone in Palestine.

I have heard remarks that killing Arafat will make him a martyr. Fine. Let it happen. Take him out.

If the Palestinian terrorists go on attack as a result, then I hope Israel launches an attack of such magnitude, that perhaps it will end it for good.

The time for any negotiations passed a LONG time ago. The terrorists will not stop until they destroy Israel. Since that will never happen, it is, in my opinion, a case of kill or be killed....period.

I pray for Israel, and the innocent people who are caught in the middle of all this violence on both sides.

Navy Chief

thank you navychief, for everything!

but the idea ain't gonna happen

and killing the A-hole won't help that much

IMHO there wasn't any time for negotiations ever...

they want us dead... we just want to live in peace and if killing terrorist

will help that so be it

we do it for defence

let's hope this war will end soon...

Your right Nesher, it wouldn't help much, the Arabs will fight to the last Palestinian.

Just my thought on the matter.

Thoughts and Prayers for the dead and injured.

Perhaps the fighting will never cease. But terrorism must not be allowed to happen without serious and exacting consequences.

The terrorists, in their warped reasoning, take innocent lives in the name of their religion.

Navy Chief

Before you read this.. Im not against muslim people even if they hate us so long as they capeable of a peaceful thought. As Im sure most are. But within thier silence may come a price to heavy to bear if they do not fight for peace or agaisnt those who commit such terroristic attacks on civilians.

I can say one thing..and I seriously think it does need to happen..When a country and its ppl attack the civilians of another and believe its ok or is an ideal idology much like the nazis did..Only one answer will ever ultimately remmedy the belief this tactic is worth doing..I dont mean to sound heartless but in order to save future generations from an on going hatred war is to break the idiologies back.. Isreal needs to go in and carpet bomb them till they surrender.. That is the only way they will wake up..Severe devestating losses based on what they find is an ideal tactic. If we had not bombed germany in the same manner as they did our allies we would have lost that war.. These rules of war are now useless hand cuffs in protecting ones country..In matters of such WWII tactics can only be answered with such tactics on a larger more devestating level..If we had not bombed Japan with the bomb there would have been 100's of thousands more lives lost apon its invasion..

I pray the world isnt stupid enough to allow Iran nuclear weapons as they are the home base to hamas and more than likely shelter for al'queda.. Imagine what kind of terror they could bring with nuclear suicide bombing. Musslim world doesnt start becoming accountable for how their society deals with their anger they will find them selves with nothing but nuclear waste to eat. Every single major trouble spot on this planet right now involves extreemist musslims.. THeir goal..the perfect islamic world..yes they want the old we can rule the world..Same as hilter..

I hope the good muslims in this world would finally rise and fight back their extreemists..as of yet I seen no effort at all.. Makes ya wonder..

3 Soldiers dead, 1 of them was an officer in an attack on outpost near morag in Gush Katif

the 2 terrorist entered the outpost in the mist of the morning

shooting at soldiers, the 2 terroist were killed in the fire exchange

http://www.ynet.co.il/PicServer2/01082004/...5/map_morag.gif

the red are the terrorist

hope u will understand something of it...

It is waiting for the next busbomb and the bombing of helo's of Israël.

For so far as I know is it always fight between the Israëli's and Palestines.

It is just a continieu story, what never stop.

I hope for everybody that visit or live in Israël my words are wrong for them and that it turns to peace.

Salute, we shall see what the future bring us.(hopely good things)

Dutchy

Iran with a nuclear capability is a SCARY THING!! If Israel blows them up so what. It'll be one less REAL THREAT that we all have to face. It still scares the s**t out of me that Pakistan has a Nuke capability with that governments volatility! I hope we have some sort of contingency plan in case Mushareef gets overthrown or taken out.

Foo

Foofighter, I said it before. Israel did strike in the past a nuclear factory in Iraq, it was smart of them to do that. Israel can be proud on that action.

But a target in Iran? First they need tankers in the air, so far as I know they don't have that. And another thing, I think Iran is waiting what forgein countries do and watch the sky. In a not stabelised situation in middle-east, is it better for Israel to not take care about a nuke factory. One thing can going wrong (a plane went down, for example) and a third world war is started.

But this topic is not about that issue. It is about the Palestinebombings.

Salute

Dutchy

I hope we have some sort of contingency plan in case Mushareef gets overthrown or taken out.

Dutchy,

What I meant to say is I hope somebody, I really don't care who it is, keeps Iran from getting any sort of nuke capability or what means it takes, overt or covert. You're right, Israel probably shouldn't be the ones to do it because of the obvious ramifications but I still hope somebody keeps them from getting it. But I doubt that Israel will stand by the sidelines and allow it to happen.

In terms of the bus bombings or the bombings in general I doubt they will ever stop until there is some sort of realistic settlement on both sides and at this point that still looks (as in the past) highly unlikely. It's unfortunate for both sides and I don't have the answers, wish I did. Peace would be best for both sides but as long as there are suicide bombers killing Israelis and retaliatory raids killing Palestinians it doesn't look good. I do think that until one side (and I mean either side) completely stops the killings for an extended period of time that trust will never be able to take hold or develop and the current situation will continue. Any agreement requires trust and without trust no agreement can be made. Unfortunately, I don't think the Palestinians are going to stop which means the Israeli's will continue also. I feel bad for both sides.

Foo

ps, Sorry I should have elaborated more on what I meant in the last post. When I said "we" in the quote above I meant the world, not just Israel. I live in the US. In terms of nukes I'm not singling out Iran, I don't want to see anyone else get them because the more that are out there the more dangerous the world becomes. I apologize, I should have been a little more specific on what I meant.

Edited by Foofighter

if Israel stop taking action against the palesinians

they will arm them self good enough for a small third world war

daily actions are taken to prevent that

it helps alot but not 100% so soldiers see the effect every day

fighting terror is hard and never ends

but IDF is doing it's best not to harm any civis

they want to hurt anyone

they will nopt stop in any case so why should Israel stop? =/

Mine last words about this question in this topic.

When Israël takes his weapons down, than is there no more Israël.

When Palestines takes their weapons down, than there is no more war.

Salute

Dutchy

Very well put, Dutchy. Very well put.

NC

I salute IDF, and the citizens of Israel for their bravery.

yes, Douchy said it the best way anyone can say ...

Yom Kipur is starting in less than an hour, so i won't be here in the next 25-26 hours

in Yom Kipur we don't eat or drink and other things like smoking, driving etc...

it's to make up for our seans...

as usuall ,IDF continues to operate altought some soldiers keep the holiday, may they be safe during this day and all year long

bye for now

<S>, Nesher

From my last post,

I don't think the Palestinians are going to stop which means the Israeli's will continue also.

Fom your last post,

When Palestines takes their weapons down, than there is no more war.

I agree, but I don't think that it is likely to happen. That's what I was saying.

Foo

24 years old woman died after the house she lived in

shelled by a mortar, killing the woman

during the time, mortar was still hiting the area

now i've heared in the news 5 soldiers killed in Iraq

in 4 terror attacks

my heart goes to the families..

We are finally on the Offensive after years of tucking tail and looking the other way. NO MORE! we make a stand right here, right now for our childrens sake. Make the right choice in November people PLEASE!