Sign in to follow this  
tn_prvteye

May 11 updates out now!

No, no, Stary...(jeez, I stepped in it now, didn't I?)...I had considered just making a new tileset just for fun, just to see if I can actually do it, not to try to reinvent the wheel. Let's face it, I'm not groveling when I say this, but when it comes to dirt-painting, you and Wrench are the go-to guys. That's just fact.

I have this scenario that simply will not get out of my head, maybe one day I'll do it. I do want to remake the Black Sea, I was never satisfied with the final product.

Dude your black sea is one of my favorites. Have you given any thought re-tiling and foresting the northern black sea region of pureblue's huge Anatolia Map? As i said before there are areas on this gigantic map that were outside of pureblue's original focus... that could be re-tiled as lush forest in the north and varying types of desert in the south and east.

I was joking Pfunk :smile:

I know you do plan Black Sea reapaint, waiting for it, as the map is great (albeit fits best for modern post 1990 scenarios I fly the least)

Hello,

I'm another one with the jagged edges problem. Windows xp sp3, Dx9. Noting I've changed in ini file helped (Anialiasing=, ForceDx9=,... I've tried it all). This is the first time the jagged edges appeared, before the patch it was indeed eyecandy. I suppose it's windows XP related...

Actually I have the same problem with the jagged edges but my OS is Win 7. Before May 2011 patch there was no such problem indeed.

Can someone help?

Edited by tiopilotos

Have you tried changed the Antialiasing value in the options.ini?

[GraphicsOptions]

DisplayDeviceID=0

DisplayWidth=1280

DisplayHeight=1024

DisplayDepth=32

AspectRatio=1.250000

AntiAliasing=10 <---------------------

UseAdvancedShaders=1

Thanks MigBuster!

By changing AntiAliasing parameter, jagged edges disappeared and everything is OK. Also thanks for your reply in thirdwire forums.