Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

Website P4 Screenshots updated

Just a heads up some of the pics from here, and a few new ones up on the website now.

Geeze how many new ones did you put up? I really like the gunner on the B2C (or whatever it is). Sighting down the gun looks great. That will add a lot to flying her. But maybe you could make his face dirty grin.gif

Beard

What can I say? Awesome, just awesome. Seems almost everything is new and improved. The additional crates excite me. I love the graphic look. The details amaze, ie. the cloth fabric of the Parasol office. My imagination is full of the things that you are unable to inform us about at this time. It was a blast to see all the pics posted. I would like to OFFer my thanks and encouragement to the whole OBD team. Some Gotha pics would be appreciated. Widowmaker should be satiated with his Snipe by now, hehe..

Edited by Rickitycrate

That BE.12 is going to be a great addition to early war careers.

Now let's see some French machines. Yes, I'm going to keep repeating myself in every screenshot thread until you show them. :grin:

The athmosphere on the British airfields is very immersive indeed - this will lure me more into flying the British.

But what about the French and the German ones?

I know, the Germans were more the "Flying Circus", and rather used tents but hangars.

But perhaps you did some improvements for their fields too? Or is that still "Top Secret"?

(I'm still dreaming of seeing fields like Roucourt, Boistrancourt, Toulis or other well known ones, set up the way

they look on the photographs).

Absolutely beautiful...Of course, I love the Snipe...she's wonderful!..but the scenery is also amazing!...the lovely Azure skies of 1918...with a Squadron of Snipes...beautiful!...I could just fly her around....and to hell with the Jasta's

The athmosphere on the British airfields is very immersive indeed - this will lure me more into flying the British.

But what about the French and the German ones?

I know, the Germans were more the "Flying Circus", and rather used tents but hangars.

But perhaps you did some improvements for their fields too? Or is that still "Top Secret"?

(I'm still dreaming of seeing fields like Roucourt, Boistrancourt, Toulis or other well known ones, set up the way

they look on the photographs).

Agreed. And let's not forget the Americans!

One of the reasons why I'm constantly requesting new French aircraft for P4 is actually the American air force. The late war French two-seaters were used by the Americans too. And it would make sense to add the aircraft that saw service in many squadrons and air forces first.

Oh the sweet, sweet anticipation of it all. There's a reason such previews are called 'teasers'. But how much teasing must we endure?! :grin:

Truly though, more beautiful work Pol and all.

...the lovely Azure skies of 1918...with a Squadron of Snipes...beautiful!...I could just fly her around....and to hell with the Jasta's

Perhaps we can make an agreement, Widow, not to shoot at each other?

When the Snipe came up in 1918, many a German pilot would have also

much preferred to just have some peaceful flying in the azure skies.

But I bet you can't resist, once you got that craft in your hands...

The war will be almost over when the Snipe comes into service. But maybe those few weeks will be enough for Widowmaker to get his pilot killed, Snipe or no Snipe? :grin:

"Mmuahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!"

GADZOOKS!!!!!................and there's zillions of 'em.....each better than the last. What a treat..............thanks fellas!!! The "night fight" shot is a stunner and love the wing parts in the hangers too..........lot of sightseeing to do in P4 it seems! Cheers!!!

Some wonderful screenies there. I think the one that has me most excited is #32 - the picture of the low flying E IIIs. Why? Because the caption talks about E IIIs flying in formation at low altitude and mentions "New AI". It would be fantastic if somehow the AI were to be able to be even more improved to fight when down near tree top level. But it all looks just amazing. The amount and detail of ground objects is phenominal. The churches, graves, fences, ground troops, buildings, etc. First rate work gentleman.

I'm begining to think P4 is already done, but you are all too busy playing it to wrap it up and ship it out. ha! j/k of course.

Hellshade

Hopefully we won't be seeing any big formations of Eindeckers at all in P4. Those early fighters were never used in such large formations as the late war aircraft.

It would be nice to have the historical organisation of various types of aviation units modelled in OFF some day, so that for example the early FFAs would have their six two-seaters and one or two Einies to support them. If not in P4, then maybe in P5? :cool:

Hopefully we won't be seeing any big formations of Eindeckers at all in P4. Those early fighters were never used in such large formations as the late war aircraft.

It would be nice to have the historical organisation of various types of aviation units modelled in OFF some day, so that for example the early FFAs would have their six two-seaters and one or two Einies to support them. If not in P4, then maybe in P5? :cool:

Already in P4....

All the screenies/most are taken in QC where you can set up up to 6 craft per side as well as covering top cover flights...in campaign of course it is a lot more realistic...

WM

Nice work gentlemen. :good: I'm a sucker for those dusk/night shots and they look so realistic it feels like I can step right into the image and start flying that crate.

Already in P4....

All the screenies/most are taken in QC where you can set up up to 6 craft per side as well as covering top cover flights...in campaign of course it is a lot more realistic...

WM

Wait. In P4 QC you can now have multiple types of aircraft on each side? Like 6 Gothas and a second flight of covering Albs? :yikes:

Hellshade

Wait. In P4 QC you can now have multiple types of aircraft on each side? Like 6 Gothas and a second flight of covering Albs? :yikes:

Hellshade

errr yep thats the way I have it coded now...and a lot more...

WM

Winder, you please us when you tease us. Thanks for any bits and bobs of info. Anticipation is nearly through the roof I dare say.

Teaser, teaser, tea-hea-hea-ser!

I ssought Pol was der sadist of der troop?! Ziss is gettink better and better!

Ze Dsherrmanz will vinn ze Warr!! Mmuahahahahahahaaaa!!!!

- Fallump!!! (Collapses from too much joy and megalomania)

Edited by Olham

I just had to have me another look-see at the latest pics. Seems to me it serves as our P4 Pronsite. We will know release is near when Pol posts actually gameplay movies. Keep them coming Pol!

I went through all the pics yesterday and noticed there were several that I hadn't seen before. Many of them are very impressive. Everybody should take a look at the screenshots showing the new Verdun forts. Talk about historical accuracy!

Verdun Forts??? Where??? ( - whoosh!!!)

Olham, pics number 126 & 127. Right in between the Harbor with ships pics and the Handley/page pics. Check it out!