Monty CZ

Early WWII fighters & bombers WIPs

oh MY!!!!

I actually experimented with that for KAW ... using Diego's train, and setting it up as a ground vehicle. They may not follow tracks (but DO follow truck routes). Unfortunatly, his was an anti-gravity 'hover train', riding 3-4 feet off the ground; but it did WORK!

(they also travel in pack ... which is funnier than hell to see a gaggle of trains rolling around!)

had a screenie of it, but can't find it!

Wrench I was waiting what SF2NA brings us in this case but after the release I think

that the best solution is to make unmovable trains as a targets on map (yes they are set as ground objects

but I set them as a target types too - using groundobjects)

In real life the train stopped if it was attacked and people run away

If they are made movable and you destroy the engine did the formation stop? dont think so :-(

So my trains are from groundobjects in transport role (I hope it would affect campaign somehow)

tracks are groundobjects too (armored so they are versatile enough)

When AAA car is attached it is a hard work to attack a train in SF2 :-) I like it!

I will pack my objects and can send it to you if you want to use them

Monty CZ

If you want to experiment here are the files

I added xls file with my script to generate line of targets ctrl c and ctrl v makes the rest

Trains objects.rar

Monty CZ

I am ready to upload Avia B-71 but again there is some error message when I try to upload it

I am tired of the changes so if you want to upload it at combatace thank you

the file is here:

http://leteckaposta.cz/786228584

montyCZ

Ok Avia B-71 was ready so I polished He-111E-3 a little bit

needs new numbers

post-255-0-43743700-1333310368.jpg

Monty CZ

• Like 1

I offered my models to guys from Il-2 community but my latest bombers have too many polys for them.

Anyway I managed to finnish decals for He-111E (german and spain) so I will release it this evening after work.

Maybe I will finnish Bk-534 because it needs only few ini touches.

then I can pack some ground objects together and I think it is all I have on my HD for this title...

(I dont count my "what-if just for fun plane" AST-2 Phoenix flying pancake for which I cannot make good FM)

Monty CZ

for il2 they had the old specification of the il2 engine, cause its an old but still improveed engine from 2001 and the planes has alot of parts to be modeled.

It`s nearly more than tripple work to have an il2 plane than for the TK series.

But you havee done a great job on your birds!

:good:

LUFTWAFFEHE-111E02.jpg

First Class Monty CZ - thank you!

Waiting for aproval

post-255-0-98195200-1333737631.jpg

Monty CZ

Awesome!! A chinese too please!

Go Cocas GO!!! :-)

I am slowly upgrading Avias B-534 to the current standard (FM mostly and bump mapping)

and I am still taking break from modding, but it looks that rainy weekend is comming

and I am thinking...of something :-)

Ju-87A or Do-17 ? I dont know, it is too much work for about 100 downloads and the comunity

is not growing much more after SF2NA release...

Monty CZ

FLYING PENCIL!!!!

looking good Monty.I just want you to know that your aircraft are very much appreciated.Thank you for all the hard work you put into them.I still fly and love your Nieuport 11.It's one of my favorite downloads ever.

shooot....we're still using the Skyraider!!! 'specially for Korea!! right model (-4) and everything!

nice start on the stuka!!

and I am still taking break from modding, but it looks that rainy weekend is comming

and I am thinking...of something :-)

Ju-87A or Do-17 ? I dont know, it is too much work for about 100 downloads and the comunity

is not growing much more after SF2NA release...

Monty CZ

I think that the main issue right his that there no big full mods for SF2 using props only i think that wend they start to come out donwload count i will raise big time!

im willing work to get full mods going we loads and loads posible campaing to using props the props just to united and stand.

And if it just for 100 donwloads be it i dont mind the pleasure off flyng my props his more then enough mi but im a easy going guy i guess.

Props Rise up and we will prevail not matter watt gets locked way!!!!

Cocas and what mod you are thinking of?

I spend yesterday evening by doing this greenhouse again and again:

post-255-0-89018100-1334390192.jpg

Monty CZ

Im not realy sure beacouse basicly we have nothing it a blanc page to be written.

It starts look like Stuka :-)

post-255-0-58678300-1334416931.jpg

3870 thoroughly placed polys

and now the details

Monty CZ