I just read your message in the Spanish Forum, as it seems translated by Google, i imagine that it will be better if i provide any feedback here, in English. Can´t promise as tomorrow i´m meant to recieve orders to join the real Spanish Air force in a few days, but i´ll do what i can. 

If it is not tomorrow in a couple of days you will be flying over Libya with a C-15  :biggrin:

I think those 2 gents have left the community. I'd list their name in the read me, as standard policy.

if anyone gives you noise about it, tell them I said it was ok

I think those 2 gents have left the community. I'd list their name in the read me, as standard policy.

if anyone gives you noise about it, tell them I said it was ok

Ok, thak you very much Wrench. They are mentioned at the readmes.

Just waiting for the permissions of CadeteBra and ace888, and the mod will be uploaded.

i3km.jpg

wmzl.jpg

I could release it right now, but I can't, because Im' still waiting for CadeteBRA's permissions for using its superb Rafale in this MOD.

I have down loaded and installed per the directions/readme. Every time I try to fly a single mission the sim freezes/locks up when the plane is 500' altitude? I installed all modds to appropriate folders. Current EXE is SF2_WOE. I have tried SF2.exe and SF2_NA.exe also. I'm also installing the folders into a 'merged install' - Same results?............Please help.

Vr NIELS

Try to install it in a clean installation of SF2 patched april 2012. And it should work. Some times graphical issues in certain computers cause that kind thing , so I recomend you to revise your configuration. I hope it will work.

Really weird I installed this right but in campaigns most of the aircraft have zero weapons or loadout options.Does the campaign need a weapon pack? If so its not included. :dntknw:

Edited by soldat37

Really weird I installed this right but in campaigns most of the aircraft have zero weapons or loadout options.Does the campaign need a weapon pack? If so its not included. :dntknw:

Yes, you need a weapon pack, it is said at the readme.

Edited by cangas

Which weapon pack? I used WP 2 and its no good.It would help an awful lot if it pointed to what we needed.

None of the weapon packs offered on this website seem to provide everything needed for this campaign.Can we get information on what weapon pack is needed please or is this a secret? :huh: