dtmdragon

Game crashes at 80% loaded with add on terrains and SF2NA

ok, here's another one, for today's glitch list...

why does a terrain, that was fixed, and working perfectly YESTURDAY, all of a sudden NOT work today???

CubaOTC has just decieded that is don't like anything, and was just fine yesturday afternoon.

i'm so close to just walking away from this whole stinking, pestulant, feculant mess....and just kiss last 7 years of my life goodbye. Having done mostly nothing else BUT terrains (and the occasional skin, aircraft, etc). This is just going too far.

OTH, the Persian Gulf terrain is working fine...although the IR2003 places the CVBG in a completely different region than where I painted the green zone.

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the function, and MALfuncitons we're seeing. And we sure ain't getting answers from The Man.

I too, am beyond my wit's end (and found some rather interestering territory beyond That Wall...)

Edited by Wrench

first CA member to win the Powerball buys TW and puts TK to work for the modders maybe? :grin:

• Like 2

ok, here's another one, for today's glitch list...

why does a terrain, that was fixed, and working perfectly YESTURDAY, all of a sudden NOT work today???

CubaOTC has just decieded that is don't like anything, and was just fine yesturday afternoon.

i'm so close to just walking away from this whole stinking, pestulant, feculant mess....and just kiss last 7 years of my life goodbye. Having done mostly nothing else BUT terrains (and the occasional skin, aircraft, etc). This is just going too far.

OTH, the Persian Gulf terrain is working fine...although the IR2003 places the CVBG in a completely different region than where I painted the green zone.

There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the function, and MALfuncitons we're seeing. And we sure ain't getting answers from The Man.

I too, am beyond my wit's end (and found some rather interestering territory beyond That Wall...)

just make a flight with OTC+ (in a all-in-one merged install= and it works fine.

ps: just a question did you tried all your messed up terrains in a fresh unmodded install? (no offense in this question)

just make a flight with OTC+ (in a all-in-one merged install= and it works fine.

ps: just a question did you tried all your messed up terrains in a fresh unmodded install? (no offense in this question)

Hey Murphy, are you Murphy from Murphy's LAW???? :blink:

Stay away from our sim, you will ruin our gaem!!! :rofl::lol:

Like you can see I'm slowly losing my marbles also from this problem avalanche!! :qt:

Working Darwin and Operation Hydra Cuba 'types.ini' files (ships removed). Please post any others you guys have fixed if you don't mind.

Cheers,

Dan :drinks:

Darwin&OperationHydra.7z

Dan - Could you make a list of the ships that you removed in Darwin (even if it's all of them)? Then, as my Darwin install works, if I have any of those ships I can upload them for you to compare to yours to see if there's any difference.

If there is that'd confirm that it's the definitely something the ships data.ini thats causing this and not something else (like a formation issue etc) which removing the ships would mask.

Cheers!

Here you go:

Dan - Could you make a list of the ships that you removed in Darwin (even if it's all of them)? Then, as my Darwin install works, if I have any of those ships I can upload them for you to compare to yours to see if there's any difference.

If there is that'd confirm that it's the definitely something the ships data.ini thats causing this and not something else (like a formation issue etc) which removing the ships would mask.

Cheers!

deletedDarwinShipsFromTypesFile.7z

please note the "smapans" are TERRAIN Objects, not ground objects. They reside in the /Darwin folder, and act like any other 'building'

All the stock 3W ships should work fine -- they do in my install, after the expected End User ™ update with the addition of a collision lod

I'd remove all the DAT ships -- they probably are causing some problems. I have an upgraded HMAS Australia (after all, it's realy just the SCB-125 repurposed), if anyone wants it.

Yes please, cheers wrench

please note the "smapans" are TERRAIN Objects, not ground objects. They reside in the /Darwin folder, and act like any other 'building'

All the stock 3W ships should work fine -- they do in my install, after the expected End User ™ update with the addition of a collision lod

I'd remove all the DAT ships -- they probably are causing some problems. I have an upgraded HMAS Australia (after all, it's realy just the SCB-125 repurposed), if anyone wants it.