I think WOFF is not too far off now... :grin:

Yep! Only 2 weeks left to wait!

Yep! Only 2 weeks left to wait!

Really?...or is that a joke?

Sorry, Sir, but no joke! It never was; not in all the past months, it never was!

If the famous Law of Sod works as normal then it will be in 2 weeks because I'm due to be a guest of the NHS at that time :sad:

Guest, or victim? :grin:

Seriously, are you scheduled for elective surgery? I hope it's nothing serious.

Yep, surgery. Not a big deal though - should only be in a couple of days.

Best too you, tranquillo. Wow, only two more weeks.

(Widowmaker, err... everything in the flightsim world of independently developed mods is always two weeks away...!)

That's what I thought!

Paul, all the best m8!.... you've paid enough in NI over the years I bet?...Now, to get something back in return huh? :grin:

Yep, surgery. Not a big deal though - should only be in a couple of days.

Actually I think it's time to stop fooling myself and admit that this is major surgery with a capital M. I feel confident though. Sorry for hijacking your thread UK and thanks for your best wishes.

Well... it's closer than it was yesterday... and tomorrow will be closer than today...

We have too look on the things bright side. :cool:

What is the "NHS"? What will they do there, Tranquillo?

Well, you may not want to get into details, but I understand "surgery".

I will concentrate my energy on you in two weeks then, old chap.

UKW,

I will be happy whenever WOFF arrives, as I know the devs will have tested the sim to death before we get a chance to buy it, and if by some chance it does need a patch shortly after it is released you can bet that it will be only for a minor fix (in the devs eyes), and something the community have not even noticed.

Tranquillo,

Good luck with your surgery, my thoughts will be with you - on the plus side the NHS menu is a great reason to start dieting (unless it has improved drastically from the '70s & 80's). Hopefully WOFF will come out just as you are up and about again.

Olham,

NHS stands for "National Health Service" and was set up in 1948 where everyone who is working pays a small percentage of their wage into a national fund and when you have to have surgery the national fund covers the cost of the surgery, it also pays some of the cost of medicines prescribed by your local doctors (you have to pay a percentage, at least in England). It basically means that in the UK we do not have to pay medical insurance like in the USA. I think that about covers the NHS, but if anyone can add anything else feel free.

I've missed your post tranquilo.

Just be tranquilo (which is a Portuguese word for calm), today most surgeries are less close to hazzards.

I'm sure everything will be fine.

My thoughts will be with you.

Actually I think it's time to stop fooling myself and admit that this is major surgery with a capital M. I feel confident though. Sorry for hijacking your thread UK and thanks for your best wishes.

It's a bit scarey, but I'm sure you'll be in good hands, mate. `

The Dev's are using time dilation as they develop P4.

In the theory of relativity, time dilation is an actual difference of elapsed time between two events as measured by observers either moving relative to each other or differently situated from gravitational masses.

So where our two weeks is passing at the speed of real time thier two weeks is passing at a much slower speed thereby allowing them to accomplish much more in the same timeline. What the actual differential is only the Dev's know and all we can do is assume that at some point they will make their way back onto our plane of existence where their timeline will coincide with ours and P4 will be released.

No, I don't understand it either but it sure sounds good!

....hope all goes well Tranquillo.

Edited by nbryant

There certainly seems to be something afoot.

Possibly August ?

nbryant, keep that up and they'll have you in

the BOC toot sweet :grin: .

(Good luck, Tranquillo.

The NHS is one of the best health systems

in the world, you'll be in good hands.:drinks: )

What is the "NHS"?

UK National Health Service. - Free hospital treatment paid for by your taxes.

Ah, I see - thanks, Flyby!

UK National Health Service. - Free hospital treatment paid for by your taxes.

So it is NOT free. :grin:

Good luck on your surgery, Tranquillo, regardless of whether it is minor or Major. Let us know how it goes.

Hey Tranquillo, I will add you to our church prayer chain for your speedy recovery. BTW, I know Nurse Gladys will take extra good care of you while you recuperate.

OlPaint

Thank you all for your best wishes and thoughts - I didn't intend to hijack the thread. I guess the operation was on my mind. I met the surgeon yesterday and his nurse "Gladys" is a real looker :heat: