But,TK knows that a whole new SF2 title can be made from a single terrain!

as long as it is revmped old engine I'm all for it... cause the new one is quite a bummer as for now -though to be fair we don't know it's full potential

$50 most of the Big fixes and the the rest of the Terrain engine codes will be part of Exp3.

don't think so... Exp3 will use one of existing older terrains which I think won't have any code updates anymore as TW spend time developing new one

Haven´t TK said that EXP. 3 will be for SF2 Europe? (if I have it right in my mind)

oops, yeah forgot about that...

at some point wouldnt it be counter productive to keep trying to develop new content whilst putting out micro patches every 30 days.

you're either

a. build content import into engine, test, test, test, patch it to latest code level, crap, something broke this/that.

b. build content import into engine, test, patch, test, patch, before you can test, patch, oops something is broken.

wouldn't it bee more feasible to just patch the game up, get everything working as it should, then import content into it, add feature, test, release, move on to next content set, test, release.

<shrug>

Edited by SkateZilla

Exp3 Mirage F1C for SF2 and SF2E, thats what TK wrote on TW forum.

As for the MIIIEL, I wait for a mini campaign mod for SF2I map, some bombing against PLO targets .. perhaps with a Syrian Antonov resupply squadron thrown in for

sone chance A/A encounter ... :ninja:

One thing I'm sort of surprised about...no DLC to import the F-16 Netz from SF2I into SF2E as a USAF aircraft. Seems tailor made for that sort of thing. Either that, or could be saving it for Exp3.

FC

One thing I'm sort of surprised about...no DLC to import the F-16 Netz from SF2I into SF2E as a USAF aircraft. Seems tailor made for that sort of thing. Either that, or could be saving it for Exp3.

FC

Ditto.

This weekend, I'm prolly gonna wipe my SF2 folders, and Re-install w/ all the patches, see if I can re-create this Avionics Stuttering bug.

Also gonna dig through DLLs and stuff to see if there isnt a way I can change what is displayed on the Debug HUD.

(Something Like Mesh Name, that displays the name of the mesh the "X" is on would be useful, but im looking more for something else).

FC

I have to disagree. I wouldn't expect TK to give away a USAF F-16 as a DLC, even if it's a Netz with a grey skin and some ini edits.

Maybe he's saving it for a future exp pack. How about a 1980's Korea scenario with WP tail codes?

Of course this will be after he releases a "classic" 1950's Korea game, right about two weeks after Wrench and the team release the KAW MiG Alley mod!

• Like 2

While that SOUNDS right, think about it...all of us with SF2:I being told we need to pay a premium to get .ini edits and some skins? Sounds like a $3 thing like the A-4C or IIIEL to me. You just need SF2I.

While that SOUNDS right, think about it...all of us with SF2:I being told we need to pay a premium to get .ini edits and some skins? Sounds like a $3 thing like the A-4C or IIIEL to me. You just need SF2I.

Agree. I'm really surprised it hasn't happened already.

Was there ever an EEL variant of Mirage III? :tomato:

• Like 2