UK_Widowmaker

My Dear American Friends.....

We here in the UK, are sending you a little present.

Mr Hamza has cost the British Taxpayer £4m so far.....(apparently, sending him to you, would adversly affect his 'Human Rights')

You guys want to have a 'little chat' about his Terrorist activities apparently.

Would you be so kind, as to make sure you have a nice clean pair of Orange Overalls? (he's only got one hand...So a pair of gloves is Optional we'll leave that up to you)

He also has only one eye.... so perhaps, a Monacle will suffice?

After some waterboarding, and a damn good beating, would you be ever so kind, and ensure that he spends some time, with his old Chum Osama? (again, breathing apparatus, and Oxygen supply of 10 minutes is not compulsory)

Thanking you in advance, and hope you make him MOST welcome

Yours Sincerely

The British Public

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/radical-muslim-cleric-abu-hamza-and-terror-suspect-babar-ahmad-lose-extradition-appeal-8168191.html

• Like 1

I can assure you UK from our great people to yours....we shall make sure he has a very very unpleasant stay. We would like to thank you so kindly for holding him all this time so he doesn't slither away. Rest assured, he, as we say in America, is fucked.

All the Best

The American Public

• Like 4

I can assure you UK from our great people to yours....we shall make sure he has a very very unpleasant stay. We would like to thank you so kindly for holding him all this time so he doesn't slither away. Rest assured, he, as we say in America, is f***ed.

All the Best

The American Public

^^^

We will make sure he drops the soap too... LOL

He will get the best healthcare America can provide to those who are not rich! :biggrin:

Watch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n.n, knees, knees.

• Like 2

Watch it bring you to your shun n,n,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n,n,,n.n, knees, knees.

Rgr that, Thats what I ment

Mr Hamza has cost the British Taxpayer £4m so far.....

For that kind of money we American's tend to want a show ... where did we put those water ... errr I mean therapeutic mattresses again?

But I am concerned about one thing ... you actually paid this man?

From the Article:

The case against both men was also muddied by the revelation that Ahmad was beaten by officers during his arrest and won £60,000 compensation from the Metropolitan Police.

Just kind of an FYI for next time. I'm fairly confident that the rest of the world would not have cared or batted an eyelash if you told the guy his cheque was in the post. :pardon:

No..we didn't pay him Eric...that's how much the Taxpayer had to shell out for his countless appeals!

(coulda saved a fortune, with a piece of Rope...and a Stool)

From Todays press

Hamza, who lost both hands and an eye fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan, is charged in the US with 11 counts relating to the taking of 16 hostages in Yemen in 1998, advocating jihad in Afghanistan in 2001 and conspiring to establish a jihad training camp in Bly, Oregon in 2000–2001.

The American authorities first requested his extradition in 2004 but the process was almost immediately put on hold when Hamza was charged in the UK with 15 offences under the Terrorism Act, temporarily staying the US extradition process.

In 2006 he was found guilty on 11 charges, including inciting murder and race hate, and was jailed for seven years.

Also facing deportation are Babar Ahmad and Syed Talha Ahsan, who are accused of offences including providing support to terrorists and conspiracy to kill, kidnap, maim or injure.

Adel Abdul Bary and Khaled al – Fawwaz were originally indicted for their alleged involvement in, or support for, the bombing of US embassies in East Africa in 1998.

Al – Fawwaz faces more than 269 counts of murder.

Following deportation, the suspects will be held in supermax prisons, the most secure custody in the US, although it is likely that Hamza will be exempted because of his medical condition.

The men argued that conditions in jails, and their possible sentences of life without parole, breached Article 3 of the European Convention, which protects against ill treatment and torture.

The April ruling, after a series of controversial human rights judgments against the Government, was welcomed by Prime Minister David Cameron.

Speaking at the time, former Liberal Democrat leader Sir Menzies Campbell said the decision would "do a great deal to restore the reputation of the court", adding: "Perhaps now we can have a rational debate about the role and significance of the European Convention and its fundamental importance to a democratic society like our own."

A Home Office spokesman said: “The Home Secretary welcomes today's decision not to refer the cases of Abu Hamza and four others to the Grand Chamber.

“This follows the judgment of the European Court of Human Rights on 10 April to allow the extradition of these five terrorism suspects to the US.

“We will work to ensure that the individuals are handed over to the US authorities as quickly as possible.”

Hamza, who lost both hands and an eye fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan

See. just like mom said, "Quit playing war, you could lose an eye that way!"

" The men argued that conditions in jails, and their possible sentences of life without parole, breached Article 3 of the European Convention, which protects against ill treatment and torture."

Am I the only one to see the irony in this statement ? ..These are ( cut your head off with a knife, blow up innocent civilians) terrorists saying this.

No..we didn't pay him Eric...that's how much the Taxpayer had to shell out for his countless appeals!

(coulda saved a fortune, with a piece of Rope...and a Stool)

That article said the Metropolitan Police paid him £60,000.

won £60,000 compensation from the Metropolitan Police

I could be reading that wrong. :dntknw:

Hamza, who lost both hands and an eye fighting the Soviet Union in Afghanistan...

You know I don't know who's wet dream this is and I feel relatively comfortable saying we don't want or need him, but if they must come and visit so be it. I've met my fair share of Brits, hell my sister married one, and honestly you all are some stand up blokes even considering a Brits affinity to bangers and mash. :shiver: Can I ask as an in-law that you just do us all a favor and put the double Os into making this problem disappear? Just make it happen and we'll let Harry come flaunt the royal jewels whenever he wants, hell with the right marketing we could probably get him a clothes optional dinner with the Obama's, paparazzi optional of course.

" The men argued that conditions in jails, and their possible sentences of life without parole, breached Article 3 of the European Convention, which protects against ill treatment and torture."

Am I the only one to see the irony in this statement ? ..These are ( cut your head off with a knife, blow up innocent civilians) terrorists saying this.

Nope you are NOT the only one.

You're absolutely right Erik..about the £60,000 compensation.

Perhaps you guys could give him an extra good Kickin' for that too!!??