Sign in to follow this  
Deuces

What to do with all the damn screenshots

Make Strike Fighters art of course. I think I'll make this a weekly thing as a modding diversion.

sfmir.jpg

sfa4.jpg

shamf4.jpg

That scooter looks like it's going to leap right out of my monitor :shok:

Nice work, Deuces!

Holy Crap Deuces! Those look amazingly real!

I was wondering, if you could just, maybe post a "little" tutorial on some of the things/steps you do to create such images.

I'm doing my senior project right now for my last year in high school and I'm doing Digital Art. I'm doing Airbrushing/Painting, Pixel Art, Fractal Art, Line Art, Photomanipulations, etc. I would like to "try" to create some Aviation Art from some Ingame shots, as they are part of the Photomanipulation category of my project. I've done some Photomanipulations, so I learn pretty quickly. Do you use a lot of layers, with diffrent blending modes? Howe about Ocpacity(sp))? Do you use any custom brushes? I'b guessing you probably fiddle with levels and image stuff as well?

I've got a couple Photomanipluations of people that I have done, like one I named Two Faced Zombie, I photomanipulated a stock image of a persons face and maniulated one side into a zombie. I'll post it if you want ;)

Edit: Heres a link to that Two Face Zombie I was talking about -->

Two Faced Zombie

Anyways, Great work!

Thanks Cylix

Edited by Cylix=JW=

DAAAMN! I want the first one and last one as a wallpaper. Is it ok if I resize them?

Falcon

Awesome work Deuces, like the colors!! :clapping: :yes:

Edited by BananaBob

Too much squid stuff, let's loosen it up with a quick USAF pic... :biggrin:

WA_A-7D-n-F-4FC.jpg

DAAAMN! I want the first one and last one as a wallpaper. Is it ok if I resize them?

Falcon

Sure. If you want em in a larger format, I have the originals larger, just email me.

Nice shot Spectre, I see my favorite Mitch F4 skin there in the background, USAF and commie stuff is coming next.

My phavorite Phantom skin as well. But really dig seeing my old home wing's tail letters on the A-7D...

Damn Deuces those are sweet.

Man the way you made that sun highlight of the metal is sweet.

:shok: wow ... what's your guys secret to retouch the screenshot like that? Duce, dude! that F105D shot looks soooo good !!!!

stunning man , just stunning !!

Excellent art deuces, I wish I could do that sort of thing. The idea of putting them in the member gallery is a good one.

Just a thought...but another idea for all those screenies...I took all mine, editied them in PSP7 to my liking, and now use them in the "My Pictures" screensaver function in Windows. Looks cool. I often find myself watching the pics slide in and out, hehe.

8 images uploaded to the members gallery....more to come. Final shot in this thread.

tomcatin.jpg

HOLY TOMCAT BATMAN! That's a sweet shot. Hey Deuces, did you get my PM? Couldn't find your e-mail.

Falcon

FalconCAF-I did not get a PM, my email addy is deuces908<at>adelphia<dot>net

Ok I'll e-mail ya soon. My net computer died on me last night. :angry: Anyway its bout your wallpaper offer. I figured you'll make better resized wallpaper than me :biggrin:

Falcon