MigBuster

Is it fixed then?

Wow!... Dave, you sure put me in my place.   But threats to member is really not cool.  I'm just surprised how sensitive you are.  Don't worry,  I won't stay a member long.

Wow!... Dave, you sure put me in my place.   But threats to member is really not cool.  I'm just surprised how sensitive you are.  Don't worry,  I won't stay a member long.

Not sensitive, I do not like rudeness towards our staff and especially the owner.. As far as threats go, that's not a threat, that's reality. You come to this site you will use a certain amount of decorum. This is a private site and we make the rules. So don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Everyone, yes your money is important to you and it is to us to stay open so you can all use these mods etc. However we do not need money so bad that we have to tolerate poor manners. I will not tolerate it. Donating money to this site does not mean you can talk to the staff any way you like. A little bit of courtesy goes a long way. You cross that line though, expect to be called on it.

Dave, I guess we can go back and forth with is. I did not fully understand Erik's efforts, I was wrong to assume the worst.

Dave, I guess we can go back and forth with is. I did not fully understand Erik's efforts, I was wrong to assume the worst.

Erik is a 100% stand up guy. He would never cheat anyone out of money to run the site. All these things he does, he does to make the site better for everyone to use.If anyone ever has a problem with anything on the site Erik can just about fix it all. He wants the site to run as smooth as glass for all of you. Its his baby and when the masses are unhappy he is unhappy. He wants all of you to be happy. Me I want the same but I am the loud mouth bulldog of the site. But I am not infallible.

• Like 2

Yes I'm aware. I'm peddling as fast as I can. I forgot something back at the office. No but really I'm sorry for the downtime I got a wild hair up my ass and decided if I was going to rebuild everything I might as well do it on new equipment, so I spent all my money on new ultra nice hardware, hence the reason I'm riding my bike. Say hello to Marilyn, Bob and Sylvester which are clustering up with Files to make this one scary place. I'm expecting this will be last big interruption and that this should take care of all our needs well into 2016. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

Yet again Erik, an infinite number of THANK YOU's are due to yourself (and the admin team too I daresay). Having just been paid off, money is tight but come October I will be doing my utmost to renew my subscription. You have built a great site here and it would be a dire loss if the community here was to disappear. Just remember to take care of yourself in between looking after us :bowdown2:

Edited by Spiritwalker69
  • Like 1

Great job Erik getting all the rivets in place!  Thanks!

Heh, just noticed my post count.  I'm pretty sure I've got more than (now 5) but, who count's that stuff anyway...

Edited by 531Ghost

I counted one-to-many apostrophes in your post, does that count?

• Like 1

I didn't know Marines knew how to use an apostrophe. :lol:

Heck, I didn't know Air Force guys knew how to spell "apostrophe".  ;)

it's spelled <CTRL>+C and <CTRL>+V.   :haha:

• Like 1

Heck, I didn't know Air Force guys knew how to spell "apostrophe".  ;)

I didnt know you could even read.... :lol:

He can't. A Dog Face is reading it for him. The U.S. Army, born on the battlefield. Not in a bar. :blum:

• Like 1

He can't. A Dog Face is reading it for him. The U.S. Army, born on the battlefield. Not in a bar. :blum:

No, rest assured, I can and indeed do read.  US Marines, "born" in a bar?  Sure why not.  We still manage to kick ass and take names wherever we go.  :assassin:

Don't remember the "Tun Tavern" story?  Ever heard of a place called Lexington? All in good fun! :salute:

Any Marine worth his salt knows of Tun Tavern!  Sadly though it's nothing more than a historical marker now...

Tun%20Tavern%20small.JPG

:drinks:

I also wanted to express my gratitude and respect towards Erik for all the effort he is putting into the renewal of this site which started as a mere download site for SFP1 objects (I mean for me personally - no confusion please) and has evolved to a very important site of my internet life (if we want to call it like that). I hope that this page stays online for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time for everybodys enjoyment.

I will renew my subscription as soon as possible... I promise.

And I'm happy that Erik is doing this, otherwise I'm pretty sure that it would take the usual "two weeks"... :grin: