Has anybody gotten the EA-6B PROWLER Pack working for SF2 E. I had fallowed the instructions but still not working. I downloaded the EA-6B from sf1.

Or you could just download this conversion by Wrench who has done all of the hard work for you!

http://combatace.com/files/file/12770-hawkers-ea-6b-prowler-upgradeupdate-pak-for-sf2/

I think you need to download the SF1 version and then install this on top but as Wrench says in the file announcement:

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. Please read them! The Notes section contains further details, descriptions, elightenments, illuminations, and so forth. Be good to read them, too.
No, seriously ... unzip this archive and =READ= everything first!!! It's exceptionly important you do so....and equally important, to follow the instructions exactly as I've given them to you!

which, apparently, almost no one does

new advice for those who do not read the readme's....... first you must warm your hard drive up for at least 45 seconds in the microwave.  70 percent power setting is reccomended....

Use 2 minutes for drives bigger then 500. GB.

Im talkin about the EA-6B SUPER PACK cant get those flyable after reading the read mes and how to make planes flyable

IIRC the EA-6B Superpack is dependent on:

a) The A-6 Superpack being installed first http://combatace.com/files/file/12897-a-6-superpack/

b) Your install including SF2:NA

Do you qualify those prerequisites?

Edit: I just realized you started the thread asking about the SF1 version of the EA-6B. That's a totally different model than the EA-6B Superpack is designed for, so don't try to combine them.

Edited by allenjb42

Yes I have SF2 NA but sepreat install I do have the a-6 super pack workin on SF2 Europe