weak, ugly, unentertaining

I like! Even if I have to fly my stupid little sibling Gripen!

I like! Even if I have to fly my stupid little sibling Gripen!

Fly big Brother Draken instead. Much more macho ;-)

• Like 2

new Viggen maybe?

new Viggen maybe?

I just been asking for one for about two years now. I pretty much given up hope, sadly.

I thought after the release of the first TSF there was a project started to turn that (viggen) max8 model into our universe, but I can be wrong.. 

it was but it didn't ended well...

how's about DATs one?

There has been several but for different reasons, none have worked out. One of them I suppose is because DAT has a Viggen and most people can get it if they desire so they do not see the need for one that can be released with a package. However, for me it is unfeasable to base a campaign around somebody having to wait 1-2 weeks to access one of the aircraft. It is sad, because they have a pretty decent J-21R as well.

how's about DATs one?

How about you ask them this time? :biggrin:

Its actually pretty funny. It is not even _their_ 3D model to begin with, they converted one from a person who have also given me access. However, I doubt neither me nor CA is willing to go to court just to see if a conversion of a model into a Game constitutes protected by copyright; especially as the skin is by paulopanz, the FM by Baffmeister - and the list goes on.

Bitter? Me? You bet.

Edited by JonathanRL

However, I doubt neither me nor CA is willing to go to court just to see if a conversion of a model into a Game constitutes protected by copyright

You wouldn't neither would CA, Capun simply converted someone other's work available for free on the web
Edited by Stary

Looks great!! Will it include new cockpits for Swedish fighters??  (like the Draken)

Only new cockpit will be for the J 28 Vampire.

Fly big Brother Draken instead. Much more macho ;-)

You bet! Especially the awesome Danish F-35/RF-35

I just been asking for one for about two years now. I pretty much given up hope, sadly.

You and me both. At the very least I wish DAT would give us an SF 37 as well.

Well, ironic then. Back in Dec 2008 I started working on the full Viggen family (my very 2nd project that time), few weeks into it the one for SF1 got released so I stopped everything with it due to this and some issue it developed with my max9 during bolean cuts. If not so urgent I could dust it off as soon I'm able to.

Let me put it this way. A Viggen would give me material for at least _three_ more campaigns in the 1970 to early 2000s range. So please do if you feel you have the time.

You bet! Especially the awesome Danish F-35/RF-35

The Real F-35 is of course included in the package.

Edited by JonathanRL

Will it include any new language speech? Swedish speech would be nice when flying for the Flygvapnet. 

• Like 1

then try talking JRL into doing one, as he had such plans but then despite my encouragement dropped the idea

so all please repeat:

do it do it do it

Yeah, Swedes talking FTW!

Then we can have the Finns asking on broken Swedish what they are saying*? Then the Danish will join in and everybody will assume the Soviets are scrambling the radio channels..  :biggrin:

*) Imagine this man sitting in a MiG-21:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX-LnNN0NbM

The language package is still on the table. Just not for this release.

I want to do it correctly, so when you hear "Aquila Lead"; you will actually be Aquila and not somebody else. That requires timing and work with the subtitles. Recording it all is easy. Making it fit in is harder.