Sign in to follow this  
Tomcat18

TMF Tomcat Superpack problems

Hello. I recently downloaded strike fighters 2 Europe along with the TMF superpack (V1.20). I am having issues with the weapons and cockpit. My VDI display appears as a white blank and I cannot use the radar or equip the AIM-54's (only sidewinder's and sparrow's) in the load out screen. Is there a way to fix these issues without downloading sf2:na? Or did I just make a mistake when adding the files to my game? Thanks in advance.

Edited by Tomcat18

Hello Spectre ? Can you tell me if will be possible to see some improvements on TMF Tomcat after the up-date 1.21 ?

I hope in some improvements or skins pack also for TW F-14A(77) ... thanks and regards .. Antonio

OK, this seems to be a problem with WinXP.  Having both a TCS and VDI on the same mesh doesn't jive well with that operating system.  Don't know if it's the version of DirectX or what, but you aren't the only one with this issue.  I think we need to make an XP-friendly version of the jet which only has the VDI and no TCS.  The radar might be having the same issue.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Avrillav
      Hello.
      I have re installed complete SF2 and updated it. After I copied all content StrikeFighters2 (I backed up before), addon planes are not showing up? I can only see stock planes. May someone tell me what to do?
    • By General PB
      i have still to figure out how to properly mod my new sf2 install and i am a bit of a dumdum when it comes those issues, i have tried to just mod the base sf2 campaign Burning Sands (1959) to give the mercenary squadron more cash as a start so i can figure out how to start doing the rest.
      i made a flight directory in my saves folder and extracted the missiondata001.cat into it
      i.e. my folder is:
      C:\Users\evil overlord\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2\Flight\MissionData001
      and i am trying to edit the campaign1_data.ini to simply add more cash to the merc squadron for now (was trying to add more land units and stuff but i am back to just trying to change one thing and getting that to work so i can later do a custom campaign)
      the options.ini has
      [Mods]
      ModsEnabled=TRUE
      Directory=C:\Users\evil overlord\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2
      Editors=StrikeFighters2
      but for now, nothing changes when i try to start a new merc campaign, any ideas what i am doing wrong?
    • By JosefK
      Hey admin/admins;
      I would like a clear notification somehow when a file is updated in SF2.  Especially since I had to get lucky to find the Super Hornet package was updated.
      Many thanks!
    • By crisisloaner
      Hi folks,anyone able to knock up a skin or decals for this beauty ??? I Would try but can't find decent images of the logos anywhere.This image came from an AceCombat mod...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..