Skyviper

Dissed by own mother

I'm 27 and noticed some grey hairs starting to pop up. When my mother (in late fifties) heard this she said oooh good I'm going to die my hair and say I'm younger than you. I figured some of you would like hearing that.

• Like 4

I get this ^^ from my wife. No, I've put on a little weight since last year, nothing significant, I'm just no longer crackhead lean. But apparently, this is enough of a reason for Mum to use her new nickname for me: Tonnes of fun. Thanks Mum, no, really... :fuck:

• Like 1

I'm 21 and have grey hairs starting to show.

21 too, it started at 17 but tends to "stabilize".

I'm 21 and have grey hairs starting to show.

Till I was in the army I also had a lot.... since I left, they all disappeared )))))) 

I've got a lot more than I'd like to the point that you no longer have to look hard to see them in my hair. Of course, I'm now 40.

What pisses me off isn't that they're not dark. It's that

1) mine are silver. Like tinsel silver. They catch the light like jewelry

2) they're not JUST silver. They also do not behave like my dark hair. They don't brush back the same, they stick out. They FEEL different.

So not only do they stand out because of the color, they actually STAND OUT. I just yank out about 1/3 of the worst offenders. :grin:

32 and so black the light can barely escape :lol:

• Like 1

Mine started when I was in my mid 30s. Now, it's what you would call salt and pepper. Mostly salt. :blink:

Got a haircut the other day, I thought it was snowing inside.............

• Like 1

I used to have grey hairs. Now its all just receeding.

I get this ^^ from my wife. No, I've put on a little weight since last year, nothing significant, I'm just no longer crackhead lean. But apparently, this is enough of a reason for Mum to use her new nickname for me: Tonnes of fun. Thanks Mum, no, really... :fuck:

"bout spit my cereal all over myself...good one man!

Mine started to go away in my late 30's...........I aways promised myself that if I start losing my hair then it's ALL gotta go

Now I look like this   :cool:  

Got my first gray hair (just a few of them) back in high-school. Now (at 31), I've got plenty of them on my temples, and few in some "other" places :biggrin:

Long before I got 42, I had to remove beard because it was getting fleckered with white areas even faster than temples and neck, and had me look much older. Chin is still spared by the white plague. And fortunately, the "some other places" still look like what they were in their twenties, in all regards...

LOL! The white plague...yep, that's about right. Starts with hair turning white and or grey, continues with forgetfulness and sore knees, all the key bits shrivel up and quit working, then the hair falls out. You should see the tub after a shower. My wife comes in and has to rinse everything, LOL!   rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZE_kxArrNL.gif good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif

Edited by pcpilot

LOL! The white plague...yep, that's about right. Starts with hair turning white and or grey, continues with forgetfulness and sore knees, all the key bits shrivel up and quit working, then the hair falls out. You should see the tub after a shower. My wife comes in and has to rinse everything, LOL!   rofl.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZE_kxArrNL.gif good.gif.pagespeed.ce.PoYRIVsMjL.gif

Gargghh... stop... for God's sake  ))))))))))   And don't you mention other things that might not work...  I don't want to grow THAT old ))))  

Well the chances are low, anyway