If they had left the personal belongings alone and respected the crash site they would have been further ahead for their trouble. Imagine the respect and money they could have collected for their diligent services and handling of the situation. Instead they have received the middle finger from the world. Separatists in Ukraine? Really never heard of them. Instead they took some spending money, worthless plastic cards, and a few worthless electronic items. Not too smart these people. I hope they run a sting operation on all the cards and phones and magically disappear anyone in possession of them. Now considering what Malaysian Airlines would have paid for their support it's no wonder their happy tearing their country apart. Russia doesn't even deserve their BS and if I was Putin I'd tell 'em, "been nice knowing ya. Yippee Ki Yay MFers.

post-2160-0-47255700-1406300539_thumb.jpg

Just 74 out of 293 ACCUSATIONS............

Viper ... it looks the same to me, considering what's going on over there, they may have done a good job of handling this on the ground before trained western help arrived.

None of my trusted sources discuss looting so far; I suppose its not security related, so I'm on my own here. However, my sources all comment on the complete un-reliability of the western media on security issues. Have you seen the full MH-17 Teddy Bear video and the single Evil-Seperatist-Teddy-Bear photo used in the western media?

-- -

Erik, no bank has reported any attempted use of MH-17 related credit cards -- ahem -- as far as I know. Also, the defense fund order *may* be disputed, forged, whatever. Not much on this at all, so I can't make an opinion pro or con...emotions set aside. If the cell phone claims are true, it would prove at least early looting, but then the first souls on the scene were either locals or lower ranking fighters having recently been shooting and getting shot at.

Watch your emotions, politicians and media target that.

Lexx all due respect but my emotions are in check. My views of the situation have nothing to do with western media. Period.

Maybe "your sources" can offer a reasonable explanation for what happened to all the electronics, wallets, purses, passports, luggage, make-up, etc at the scene? They must have vanished like that other Malaysian Airlines flight. If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, I'm calling it a damn duck. Separatists, locals, whatever the stuff just didn't grow legs and walk off.

Didnt notice this in the link to RT I posted above - the Su-25 looks a bit like a Raven! - so the US shot it down  :biggrin:

Capture.JPG

MB, that's the high speed rocket boosted stratospheric Su-25PMU of which Ukraine recieved several in the past with look-down shoot-down modified air-air Buk (not shown) based on the idea of the Iranian's widely successful air-air Hawk.

Didnt notice this in the link to RT I posted above - the Su-25 looks a bit like a Raven! - so the US shot it down  :biggrin:

attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

• Like 2

I also love how the 777 went through a time machine and lost 70, turning into a 707! Or is that supposed to be a 135?

Jedi, it turns out they (Moscow) used generic images/icons for all airliners....all swept wing 4 engine podded -- flying in that area at that time I suppose. Can't read it. For the full image, not just the rt cropped image, see here...

The Aviation Herald ~>  http://www.avherald.com/h?article=47770f9d&opt=0

scroll down a tad wea bit some

Edited by Lexx_Luthor

I found this picture in the web. It is said, that it shows a part of the wreck of the crashed malaysian 777 flight MH17.

post-3395-0-92692000-1407509053_thumb.jpg

For me the holes are not looking like hits of a blast fragmentation warhead or of a continious rod warhead. It looks similar to hits by gunfire of caliber 23 or 30mm. If this is true, then the story of shot down by Buk SAM is false.

The question is, wheter the picture shows truely a part of the wreck of the 777 or is it a fake?

Edited by Gepard

Too tight a grouping for a faceshot, perhaps just fragmentation being pellets made specifically?

No gun-damage there.

On pictures of what is left of the cockpit, one can clearly see that the holes (in at least one of the F/D-seats, the left-hand F/D floor, the captain's lower control-column, several parts of what's left of the "dashboard", etc.) were made by fragments entering the fuselage.

Also, the pattern of damages is unconsistent with gun-hits, as well as the impact-damage is not consistent ith the damage made by gun-rounds.

Also, there's a lot of evidence of fragmentation-damage to the left-hand wing-tip.

What we can see above is the left-hand lower cockpit-window frames (to the right is the lefternmost window, to the left is the openable window on the captain's side).

The damage pattern is pretty much consistent with a relatively close explosion on the outside of the aircraft by a fragmentation-warhead. That is pretty evident by the traces of soot and cratering on the outside of the fuselage-skin.

Edited by Toryu