Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Anyone Remember How To.....

set up triple monitors for SF2? I did when I had the triple head to go but now you do not need it with today's video cards. I have 3, 24 in monitors. The resolution would be 5760x1080 but for the life of me I cannot remember how its done. 

Did you try going to "Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display\Screen Resolution"? That is normally where you go to set up multiple monitors in Windows 7. You might need to use your video cards configuration software like "NVIDIA Control Panel" or "ATI Catalyst Control Center" to set the resolution you need.

Im running triple monitors just fine. I just need to set it up for SF2. 

Anyone? Bueller? 

Damn that's some accurate information comming from her best friends sisters boyfriends friend who wait ... shit.

Congrats on being the only person who can afford that many monitors  :beee:

Believe me when I say I worked very very hard for them and saved money on the side to get them. Took about a year too. 

did you try youtube?  i mean they do have tutorials now on everything up to how to make a tactical nuclear weapon...........

see if that helps

and here's for that other thing

Yeah and they all say to get a triplehead togo. I had one of those a couple years ago but it was a total pain in the ass to use. I can do all my other games with the triple monitors its just SF thats being a pain. Oh well. 

It was a setting in the Nvidia Control panel. I found it on Youtube. Go figure.