Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Anyone Want To Start Dead is Dead Again?

I've got a modern Russian naval campaign in Dhimar. Against Paran.

• Like 1

ORRRRRRRRR just wait a few days folks. We got something coming out that you might want to use for Dead is Dead campaign. 

• Like 2

ORRRRRRRRR just wait a few days folks. We got something coming out that you might want to use for Dead is Dead campaign. 

tumblr_inline_mmg6ung1qT1qz4rgp.jpg

Edited by MrGoTime

Does SF2 save screenshots of the debriefing screen with the rest of the game screenshots? Been a minute, don't remember.

Does SF2 save screenshots of the debriefing screen with the rest of the game screenshots? Been a minute, don't remember.

I just do a print screen.

THE PEOPLE DEMANDS SCREENSHOTS OR TEASERS!

an-angry-mob.png

• Like 1

I think I'd like to do this. (Prizes for first death?? LOL..)

I think you should all do SEAD. I'm gonna haul cargo in the C-130....

BeachAV8R

I think I'd like to do this. (Prizes for first death?? LOL..)

I think you should all do SEAD. I'm gonna haul cargo in the C-130....

BeachAV8R

:lol:

I generally play games this way, which is why I very rarely finish games.

I have a long and rocky history with flight sims, but happily I seem to have absorbed and put into 'long-term ability' some of the learning I had done 5 or 6 years ago playing IL-2 and MS Flight Sim X. I was complaining to a buddy at another forum about how poorly IL-2 handles with my hardware (X52) and also how Falcon 4 Allied Force has graphical problems and he suggested these Strike Force series . . . Love them! One of the best balances between realism and game play I've ever seen in a flight sim. So far only bought SF 2 Vietnam, but something tells me I'll be owning pretty much all of them in time.

So far, I've flown probably 15 or 20 hours all in an F-100 Super Saber, which is a lot of fun. Have probably shot down 10 or 15 enemies and been shot down 9 or 10 times! Finally seem to have got the hang of ground attack using some old thread on the simHQ.

So, all that said, I'm definitely into "Dead is Dead," but if I posted a thread for every toon that dies the forums would quickly be swamped with threads.

• Like 1

Can i join?  wait... no nukes?

Of course you can join and yes no nukes....

Oooh...something shiny and new...

So I've decided what my Dead is Dead campaign will be. Frisbee driver. I'll do the NATO Fighters RSR campaign and include the RSR Mod F-19 missions at certain points in the campaign. I'll just keep transferring my pilot file back and forth between installs.

EDIT: M*****f***ing SA-8s I already have to start over. No wonder the F-19s were down to 20% strength by the end of the book.

Edited by Viggen
  • Like 2