Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Could use some beta testers

For a campaign. If you're interested let me know here and I'll PM you.

Sure thing! I'm a novice, but that might a good thing to have at least one tester. Other constraint is, so far I only own SF2 Vietnam . . . however, a good excuse to buy one or two of the other one's wouldn't be a bad thing :)

If you are going to ask people to play beta-testers for you, you may want to give them some more information other than "please possibly waste your time sending me a PM to which I may reply with a negative".

At least, tell us what game you are going to use, so we know if we are going to be able to play beta testers for you.

If you are going to ask people to play beta-testers for you, you may want to give them some more information other than "please possibly waste your time sending me a PM to which I may reply with a negative".

At least, tell us what game you are going to use, so we know if we are going to be able to play beta testers for you.

It's alright, with an attitude like that I wouldn't have asked you anyway.

• Like 4

Oh Snap!     Wow............... just Wow.........  SMH

It's alright, with an attitude like that I wouldn't have asked you anyway.

I was not expecting direct communication like that, anyway. I´ve noticed you are as discriminating about asking for help as your average Nigerian prince, except you give less info and qualify asking for it (and pointing out it may be useful for recruitment purposes) as "having an attitude".

I suppose I will have to live with not being in semi-constant contact with an ego like yours for several weeks or months.

Truly a great loss.

Nice Saaverda! i aint seen anyone ever break out the "Nigerian prince" reference just friendly advise i don't think this is the hill you really want to defend

I would be glad to.  I run sf2, europe, NA, and Vietnam.

looks like someones trying to stir things up with what's the word... political correctness? 

this ain't that kind of community. 

I have all 5 merged. But dont have the huge mods such as NF and ODS as ,u hard disk cant handle it. :). But if you need someone to run the campaigns and look for glitches im in.

Sigh...

It's not political correctness, it's a plain poor attitude, and best reserved for somewhere else, not here.

• Like 1