Sign in to follow this  
RUSTYMORLEY

Credit where credit is due

Over the last couple of years I have been playing First Eagles 1. Having installed the game I have been able to add numerous aircraft courtesy of the fantastic range of add-on aircraft which have been produced by the Modders who have taken their time to create these wonderful aircraft and upload them to this site. And let's no forget the Skinners who also dress these wonderful machines.

I would like to express my deepest thanks to Modders like Stephen 1918, Geezer, ojcar, Jan Tuma, panama Red, sinbad, Christain59, Petrer01 and many others who have contributed to this game.

Credit where credit is due. Thanks for all these wonderful aircraft and the hours of fun I have enjoyed flying them.  :good:  :good:  :good:

Special thanks to Stephen 1918 who has made a massive contribution to First Eagles having produced a phenomenal number of add-on aircraft and uploaded them to Combat Ace.  :good:  :good:  :good:  

Cheers to all of you and thanks again 

RUSTYMORLEY

• Like 1

Special thanks to Stephen 1918 who has made a massive contribution to First Eagles having produced a phenomenal number of add-on aircraft and uploaded them to Combat Ace.  :good:  :good:  :good:  

I second that motion!  Stephen1918's stable of WW1 aircraft is a joy to behold, plus I would never have figured out how to make my own models without his gracious and patient guidance.

I second that motion!  Stephen1918's stable of WW1 aircraft is a joy to behold, plus I would never have figured out how to make my own models without his gracious and patient guidance.

If I could give him a medal for his efforts I would.      

Stephen1918 - I salute you !!!!

and probably one for you too Geezer.

Hear Hear - they have done an unbelievable job with FE and turned it into one of the best WW1 sims

Let's not forget quack74 who has made an incredible contribution with all the skins he has made.

I would also like to acknowledge ojcar who made all the FMs for my planes, and who has made a huge number of wonderful campaigns.

• Like 1

Guys, you're the FE Dream Team!!!

• Like 1

Hear, hear! In what other sim do you get not only great WW1 air-to-air combat but thanks to the modders, can experience it in such a variety of aircraft in so many campaigns in so many different theatres?

img00970.JPG