B52STRATO

Massive explosion at Tianjin

Multiple detonations has occured at a storage station in Binhai New Area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSjif0gcufM

Actually 17+ peoples were killed and 400+ are wounded. Nearly a thousand new cars were burned too.

la-ville-de-tianjin-frappee-par-une-seri

Edit : the blast was intense enough to be automaticaly detected by Japanese weather satellite Himawari 8 .

china.jpg

Edited by B52STRATO

The deceased rest in peace, I'm going to tianjin tomorrow。For the victims 。

There is a love called "mom, I'm gone," there is a love called "I love you, if I can come back alive ~", there is a kind of friendship is called "your father is my father", firefighters, peacetime hero, we are waiting for you to come back!!!!!! Salute!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope everything will be fine for you ilwzwb. The result worsens hour after hour, now more than 50 deaths, 12 of them being firefighters, and 700 injured or missing.

That's terrible, my thoughts to the victimes and their relatives  :cry:

Hope everything will be fine for you ilwzwb. The result worsens hour after hour, now more than 50 deaths, 12 of them being firefighters, and 700 injured or missing.

Thanks dude, hope tomorrow everything will be okay when I arrived at tianjin

the post-destruction pictures are simply horrendous. And so much firefighters died

RIP

I visited the city almost 2 years ago.. too bad to see this

RIP.

The warehouse that exploded is owned by a company called Ruihai Logistics, which handles toxic chemicals including Sodium Cyanide and Toulene Diisoyanate.

700 tons of Sodium Cyanide. :blink:  Kills with 100% lethality within 60 minutes at concentrations of 300mg/m^3.  700 tons.That's what burned.  Good luck evacuating 10 million people.   Gdamn.

Thought you guys mind find this interesting.  It explains the energy output of the explosion. 

Edited by Atreides

Thinking that the second N1/L3 launch failure developed nearly 30 TJ it gives a good picture of the explosion extent.

The first blast as the second and its shockwave were taken by a dashcam :

and a overflight view of the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=43&v=rUDL9NE-y1A

Edited by B52STRATO