in the works, I think.

PFunk the one that Devil11 is most likely talking about was made from a pirated copy of Marcelo's Su-33.  The slimeballs who pirated it didn't even have the decency to change the loading screen that I had added to Marcelo's model, when they uploaded it. We banned them from CombatAce immediately afterwards.

Devil11, that had better be something like FastCargo's false-pilot canard model, and not the Inskye pirated version, or you'll be risk getting banned.

No it's off of war for Israel for strike fighters 2 it's part 5 war for Israel I downloaded the strike fighters 2 war for Israel for strike fighters two and they were part of the aircraft in that mod

Edited by DEVIL11

That is the Inskye pirate model in that mod.  Contacting the uploader, and deleting the file.

Ed whenever you have a chance i need to talk to you about it ;) i have something you will like...

Ok that I didn't know cuz it came with that mod hope I don't get baned for downloading the mod that had illegal jets

no, you won't get banned for d/ling it. Only for sharing it.

We (The Staff) are dealing with the issue

in the works, I think.

Flanker family... is needed! :heart:

Edited by Coupi

Damn, y'all. I wasn't trying to start stuff. Sorry, Kevin. I really didn't mean it. I'll just roll on until an official one is released.

PFunk, There's nothing to be sorry for.  You've done nothing more than to ask a perfectly valid question.  

Devil11, by simply being friendly, alerted us to the existence of pirated content, so he has no worries.  Our original concern was that he was getting the file from an outside source, and offering it to someone, on our site (a big no no).

Actually PFunk, on one hand, you are responsible for some wrong-doing.  It's not an "SU-33". It's an Su-33.

Edited by Fubar512
  • Like 3

So what is the word on Marcelo's Su-33 ? I thought the release was supposedly imminent a few months ago and then it got kind of quiet.

So what is the word on Marcelo's Su-33 ? I thought the release was supposedly imminent a few months ago and then it got kind of quiet.

Ask Flogger23.

I was talking with Fubar yesterday, we may give you something really nice in due time my friends, new Flankers are needed with updated 3D models, more accordingly with today's standards, a lot will be needed, so i beg you, be patient :D

• Like 1

No problem at all, sir.  It's done when it's done.  Right now, SF2 is more functional and more complete than DCS, to my mind.  More than willing to wait for good products.