jeanba

Isis gets A10s !

Whatever they sold to Turkey or the Saudis, is ISIS anyway

• Like 1

Its like "ISIS captured M1 Abrams from Iraqi Army."  ... ehm ... ups... already happend in past.

• Like 1

hilarious

I did not know the Duffel Blog thing, but it's crazy! I'll keep an eye on it...

Duffel blog is a good way to make better a day that started very badly

Whatever they sold to Turkey or the Saudis, is ISIS anyway

Couldn't have said it better about these savage "allies" of the west.

Couldn't have said it better about these savage "allies" of the west.

They are not allies, but proxies or vassals rather. Supplied with money, they forward the stuff to their henchmen and get the dirty work done.

Of all the muslims they have to support the most violent and barbaric ones - that tells a lot.

• Like 1

They are not allies, but proxies or vassals rather. Supplied with money, they forward the stuff to their henchmen and get the dirty work done.

Of all the muslims they have to support the most violent and barbaric ones - that tells a lot.

Which is why I used quotation when using the word allies to describe them.  i agree with you whole heartedly.  These scum are also responsible for flooding Europe with their "peaceful" brethren who just want to go to Germoney.  I wish an american president actually had the balls to tell them to go fuck themselves as opposed to arming them and kissing their asses for their oil, maybe if Trump wins we'll see that happen.

I have a bad feeling about Trump will never win - even if every single american will vote for him.  The ruling class does not like him and they incite the scum against him. Maybe a  double-twist (when negative advertisement will have positive result) but I still stick to my opinion that the bitch will be president( She has been chosen to be

Knowing Trump's past, if he becomes president , he will completely sell the US to China or to whoever makes the biggest offer. I don't trust that moron (and I don't even know why in the bloody hell the Americans prefer him over other candidates, maybe because he is a good comedian like George Bush Jr. was), and I don't trust Clinton either. Seriously, it seems that this time there are mostly no good candidates for the presidency.

The only reason we are not stopping to give arms and money to Turkey and Saudi Arabia is because the West wants to oppose itself against Russia and its allies (the US has important airbases in Turkey facing the Black Sea region). I guess the Cold War never ended for the West. Damn, it is so funny and tragic to see that the EU agreed to give 3 or more billions of euros to Turkey so that the Erdogan government takes most of the migrants. Funny (or tragic) side of the news is that Erdogan is financing ISIS so that they keep their proxy war against the Kurds; this only brings more migrants escaping from that hell hole called Syria. If it was up to me, we would be allied with Russia against international terrorism. I don't like Putin, but better him than that founder of terrorism called Erdogan. But we must also keep in mind that it is not easy at all to change alliances so quickly. We can't just say to Turkey and Saudi Arabia to go f themselves, parts of EU's economy are depending on them.

Anyway, I have a bad feeling about everything. The world has never been so f!cked up and crazy so far. I swear it feels like living the pages of history, those that tell of economic crises and dictators taking the lead, before everything explodes in 1939. Imagine the Syrian Civil War as the Spanish Civil War which started in 1936. You get the picture.

Problem was, that Cold War has ended. That's why they are restarting it - because of "financial crisis" aka. the lack of profit for the selected few.

Except the Spanish Civil War was really a civil war not proxy invasion - and AFAIK was not started by external power groups. But, indeed exploited by greater powers as sandbox for new toys.

Never look at the politician faces. they are gloves on a hand to cover fingerprints. Need to know the owner of the hand. Here, I suspect both left and right hands belong to the same self-appointed God of Infinite Money.

Never look at the politician faces. they are gloves on a hand to cover fingerprints. Need to know the owner of the hand. Here, I suspect both left and right hands belong to the same self-appointed God of Infinite Money.

It's the same in every country, most politicians are corrupted by power or else money. We have just learned that our Prime Minister David Cameron's father had hidden investments with Mossack Fonsecca, they are all liars, cheats and thoroughly corrupt.