IL-76 Candid

ATT!!! before downloading if you have the old one , Erase completely including decal folder ,as this replaces all.
The Ilyushin Il-76 (NATO reporting name: Candid) is a multi-purpose four-engine turbofan strategic airlifter designed by the Ilyushin design bureau. It was first planned as a commercial freighter in 1967, as a replacement for the Antonov An-12. It was designed for delivering heavy machinery to remote, poorly served areas of the USSR. Military versions of the Il-76 have seen widespread use in Europe, Asia and Africa, including use as an airborne refueling tanker or as a command center.
Credits:
Model: Veltro2k
cockpit: Orig by DELLS or Kesselbrut ?, Mod by Wrench
FM, Russian skins, screens: Wrench
IAF Skin: Paulopanz

CRL+O = Cargo Bay open
hit+0 = Side Door open

Not to be used in whole or part in anything that is payware

• Like 4

:heat:  :give_heart:  :hyper: can be removed with ini edit ( Plane01

Edited by Veltro2k
  • Like 1

[Hide1]

ParentComponetName=Plane01

ModelNodeName=

DestroyedNodeName=Hat

[Hide2]

ModelNodeName=

DestroyedNodeName=Coat

[Hide3]

ModelNodeName=

DestroyedNodeName=Boots

:lmao:

but won't she get cold without the coat??? wouldn't want her .. ah...assets to freeze off!!

• Like 1

Good point Wrench! Gotta make sure a [fakepilot] be arranged there to keep her.. warm...

• Like 1

These should be better:

[Hide1]
ModelNodeName=
DestroyedNodeName=Bra   <---------
[Hide2]
ModelNodeName=
DestroyedNodeName=Panties  <---------

:lol:

In the IL-76, where i was passenger in my military time, we had not such a cool stewardes! Unfortunalty. The vodka we had really needed.

There was a tin hanging under a leaking pipe. And when we asked the crew, the answer came: "No problem folks, after landing we will fill the oil in the tanks again!"

Na sdarowje!

I had only one flight with an Il-76... in 1994 from Sarajevo to Zagreb.
Flying with the UN 'Maybe Airlines', the special take off at Sarajevo had me scared
even more than knowing the crew was of dubious reputation...
What a ride it was!

The takeoff scared you? I still remember when the drop Herks do landing in a combat zone was called a Sarejevo drop! Stomach catches up with you bout 2 mins later...... course mine started in Kosovo not Bosnia

Back on topic, gonna need a bollywood version on that stewardess once I'm done with the DC-8! XD

• Like 2

The takeoff scared you? I still remember when the drop Herks do landing in a combat zone was called a Sarejevo drop! Stomach catches up with you bout 2 mins later...... course mine started in Kosovo not Bosnia

Back on topic, gonna need a bollywood version on that stewardess once I'm done with the DC-8! XD

:give_heart:  :heat:

np_zpszajpwwho.jpg

• Like 3

I know man, had that too! But it started with that take-off which is exactly the same but opposite... straight UP!

Returning from my leave, I saw that ugly 76 waiting in Zagreb and knew it would be fun to Sarajevo! And you're right,

The Sarajevo drop is... ehm... uncomfortable... But hey, it earned me 'the' pin the crew handed out afterwards...

I had an idea for your Il-76, have noticed that the gear animation is split into several slots, you can simply put the front gear animation into one slot and the rear one into a second slot. So you would save 2 more slots.

The reason is, you can use 2 different animations for your ramp:

Animation one goes just as far that the ramp is just horizontal placed ... so 90 degrees and from this position you can use animation 2 for a fully open ramp on the ground ;)

If you have questions, simply PM me, will be at home this evening, so we can discuss it if you want :biggrin:  Btw good work!