Hi Everybody

I NEED HELP

I NEED TU-160 For my Campagin (Kamchatka against Alaska)

anybody know how can I download this aircraft

Voltero and Flogger blackjack never release I know.:no:

have you any news about another one?

TNX

AFAIK there is no Tu-160 for the SF series, unless one happens to over at "that other place" but I don't go there so I do not know. I guess you could always try painting a B-1 white and using eastern bloc weapons on it, size would be way wrong but the general shape is there.

short version: nope not even at DAT

longer version: CowboyTodd has a good solution, i have an additional suggestion. Use data.ini edits to remove the canards from the B-1 as well as changing the skin and weapons. this will remove a main at distance identifier from the in game Bone. the cockpit windows will still be off, but otherwise they are similar in appearance from a distance

and no, i'm a bit busy IRL to work it, but can offer advice as you work it

Edited by daddyairplanes
final thoughts

TNX my friends.i did this way in past.note that tu-160 is larger from BONE.i mean other 3d games.for example some modelers convert DCS aircraft to Sf2 LOD version.did yo see them anywhere?i found some fighters like su-25 or mi-28 but never see any bomber .specialy blackjack!:pilotfly:

well.... pirated/ripped models are in a few places on the internet. 

19 minutes ago, kurdistan1 said:

some modelers convert DCS aircraft to Sf2 LOD version.

sure they are not modelers from here...

Excuse me te off topic please, but!! How in the world you were able to target a destroyer at 59km???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Stratos said:

Excuse me te off topic please, but!! How in the world you were able to target a destroyer at 59km???

Sorry man but that's like being at the Kennedy shooting and saying "........Ooo, Jacqui's wearing a pink suit"

It's a *@#~ Tu-160!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

On 7/16/2018 at 3:22 AM, daddyairplanes said:

short version: nope not even at DAT

longer version: CowboyTodd has a good solution, i have an additional suggestion. Use data.ini edits to remove the canards from the B-1 as well as changing the skin and weapons. this will remove a main at distance identifier from the in game Bone. the cockpit windows will still be off, but otherwise they are similar in appearance from a distance

and no, i'm a bit busy IRL to work it, but can offer advice as you work it

you mean LIKE this?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by kurdistan1

4 minutes ago, kurdistan1 said:

you mean LIKE this?

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

2 hours ago, kurdistan1 said:

you mean LIKE this?

yes i did, but disregard until strahi answers the question.....

how did you target a ship 59km away?:rofl:

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

yes i did, but disregard until strahi answers the question.....

how did you target a ship 59km away?:rofl:

its very simple.target it and fire!!!!!and buuuurrrrn with fire!

Ok Srahi, I certainly can't hold back any longer........is that beauty coming to SF2 anytime soon??

8 minutes ago, Fightingirish said:

Ok Srahi, I certainly can't hold back any longer........is that beauty coming to SF2 anytime soon??

About that, I do not decide, unfortunately. The model is in perfect condition but I doubt it will ever be published, sorry.

11 hours ago, strahi said:

About that, I do not decide, unfortunately. The model is in perfect condition but I doubt it will ever be published, sorry.

Can we now focus on targeting a ship at 59km please?

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, strahi said:

Why is that so? And who created that 3d model? The only Tu-160 I remember being in the works was the one made by Veltro2k. Unfortunately, it never materialized.

58 minutes ago, Menrva said:

Why is that so? And who created that 3d model? The only Tu-160 I remember being in the works was the one made by Veltro2k. Unfortunately, it never materialized.

one above is available only for few...coz it is ripp from.... Ace Combat Assault Horizon. 

So...

Edited by yakarov79

1 hour ago, yakarov79 said:

one above is available only for few...coz it is ripp from.... Ace Combat Assault Horizon. 

So...

Oh well, I didn't recognize that it came form ACAH. Thanks for the explanation, yakarov!

Such a pity that Veltro's 3d model is nowhere to be found. AFAIK it only missed a skin and .ini edits.