Does anyone of you have a Su-25 template and would be able to share it? I'm trying to make one but I'm going nuts with all the rivets... :stars:

Edited by kblomkvist

How I wish we could get a updated Su-25!!

1 hour ago, bazillius said:

i have white Ukrainian skin from Black Sea Crisis campaign. Not a template... but better than nothin

I've got this one too but thanks anyway. I'm trying to make a template out of it but it's quite low-res and the effect is less than satisfactory.

I feel ur pain Kblomkvist  somehow managed to lose 2 of my templates...retracing rivets etc is a royal pain..not too bad in one case as I am able to copy and paste a lot....saving time painting out each rivet lol

Image4.jpg

Image3.jpg

• Like 2

On ‎24‎.‎06‎.‎2019 at 9:57 PM, kblomkvist said:

Does anyone of you have a Su-25 template and would be able to share it? I'm trying to make one but I'm going nuts with all the rivets... :stars:

DCS got a very detailed SU-25 Temp for their SU-25.

Maybe you could adapt it to the SF2 model?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Soulfreak said:

DCS got a very detailed SU-25 Temp for their SU-25.

Maybe you could adapt it to the SF2 model?

1. The layout is completely different.

2. I don't know whether the author allows such use of their work.

Looks like I need to make one myself from scratch. Holy rivets!

Edited by kblomkvist

5 hours ago, kblomkvist said:

Holy rivets!

I do not understand why riverts are "holy". if to tune up the photoshop brush i can do a trillion rivets per minute! ) for me most difficult it is weathering

2V2bV.jpg

Edited by bazillius
  • Like 1

I agree, weathering is the hardest.

you know, you don't actually NEED to do the rivets ... think of the scale of the aircraft, the actual size of the rivet, and you'll figure out that beyond about 3 feet, you really wouldn't see them. (I've done that "scale check" on a real life P-47 and B-17, and trust me...all that really is visible is the dirt lines or divit shadows. as I'm sure the 25 isn't bump mapped ... well, you see where I'm going)

• Like 1