Hey Brothers , Please Help Me Im tired with my game objects shuttering problem and white and black patches during gaming on strike fighters 2 

i forced directx9 but graphics quality decreased 

im on hp elitebook 8460p intl hd 3000 graphics 4gb ram 

il2 sturmovik work well but strike fighters 2 has alot of shuttering flickring and lagging problem , i have tried everything mentioned here but problem still exists

kindly guide me to fix it 

dx 9 is crapola.......update ur drivers and try at lower res see which it starts to play up on

what spec is ur lap top...they are i7 arent they...

16 hours ago, russouk2004 said:

dx 9 is crapola.......update ur drivers and try at lower res see which it starts to play up on

what spec is ur lap top...they are i7 arent they...

its core i5 , can u please suggest me a suitable driver  ?

Dont use lappy so cant really advise....just try the latest for your machine.

<cough> low level integrated graphic card <cough> We've seen this before

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, PJB said:

its core i5 , can u please suggest me a suitable driver  ?

You can try downloading DirectX10, but as Wrench said, it's the card and probably you need a more powerful laptop. I mean not that powerful but something with more juice than what you have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wrench said:

<cough> low level integrated graphic card <cough> We've seen this before

Cough, Then Please Suggest Me A Suitable Machine And Graphic Card which can all strike fighters 2 simulators properly without any glitch , Cough

but suggest me in a laptop version bcoz i dont like desktop 

1 hour ago, EricJ said:

You can try downloading DirectX10, but as Wrench said, it's the card and probably you need a more powerful laptop. I mean not that powerful but something with more juice than what you have.

alright brother 

• Like 1

Dell, Xidix, Alienware

On 6/3/2020 at 1:08 AM, PJB said:

Hey Brothers , Please Help Me Im tired with my game objects shuttering problem and white and black patches during gaming on strike fighters 2 

i forced directx9 but graphics quality decreased 

im on hp elitebook 8460p intl hd 3000 graphics 4gb ram 

il2 sturmovik work well but strike fighters 2 has alot of shuttering flickring and lagging problem , i have tried everything mentioned here but problem still exists

kindly guide me to fix it 

Try this maybe it helps:

1. Go to where you installed the game
  2. Find game's "exe" file and right-click it, then create a desktop shortcut
  3. Right-click the new shortcut and select "Properties"
  4. Inside the "Target" field, add in "-force-d3d9" (without the quotes) at the end, so it looks like, for instance: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThirdWire\Strike Fighters 2\StrikeFighters2 Israel.exe" -force-d3d9
  5. Click "OK" and run the game from the shortcut

11 hours ago, UllyB said:

Try this maybe it helps:

1. Go to where you installed the game
  2. Find game's "exe" file and right-click it, then create a desktop shortcut
  3. Right-click the new shortcut and select "Properties"
  4. Inside the "Target" field, add in "-force-d3d9" (without the quotes) at the end, so it looks like, for instance: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ThirdWire\Strike Fighters 2\StrikeFighters2 Israel.exe" -force-d3d9
  5. Click "OK" and run the game from the shortcut

image.png.4cb89aed2418ac06f9e67a4ff3010ed5.png its saying its not valid and not letting me do this task

I see...It means it doesn't accept the command because that command it's not caught in the programming terms pool or the command, if exists, has another syntax. I think only TK can really help you because he programmed the game's lines.I am sorry it didn't work out for you. With the risk to annoy you I would suggest to play the game on a pc desktop, it's really worth it, in Win 10 64x. Why torture yourself on a laptop ?

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UllyB said:

I see...It means it doesn't accept the command because that command it's not caught in the programming terms pool or the command, if exists, has another syntax. I think only TK can really help you because he programmed the game's lines.I am sorry it didn't work out for you. With the risk to annoy you I would suggest to play the game on a pc desktop, it's really worth it, in Win 10 64x. Why torture yourself on a laptop ?

im suffering stomach cancer , cant handle the pc 

Oh , sorry to hear that friend, I really am, I didn't know your condition at all. I myself, recently, was THERE (nasopharyngeal cancer). At the end of February I finished the radiotherapy. Man I wish I could help you. I wish you to make yourself well quickly and not have severe secondary effects (like in my case). I will think of you and I will pray for you friend.

PS - Try fidlling with the graphics settings. You can access it via option menu and you can choose custom etc. If you close lens flare, shadows (put them on LOW) and mirrors you will have a serious frame boost. Maybe that will help.

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

Drop all your graphic setting to as low as possible, turn off mirrors, turn off shadows. It'll look like shit, but it might be playable.

Good luck with your treatments!!! 

• Like 2