Chakat_Avocado

I am unable to access this website normally

Hello everyone, I am asking any of those if they too are having similar issues though for some reason I am able to access it via my iphone. However, if I do not use incognito mode and open the website via firefox, it tell me that there is a 403 error and general access is forbidden. Please help me if you can, especially any staff at hand. Thank you sincerely.

EDIT: I am now able to access the website normally without resorting to incognito mode and browsing via iPhone. Hopefully the issue has been fully resolved. I think all it took was clearing out some cookies in the browser.

Edited by Chakat_Avocado
Issuing statement that Issue was remedied

Im reading your post in Firefox 72.0.2 (32-bit) on Win 7 x64 on Desktop PC. I bet its not with Firefox problem in general, may be something with your VPN (turn it off with this site. This site dont like VPN) or with may be your new wersion of Firefox.  Try to rollbacr or use another browser

Edited by bazillius
  • Like 1

It's a known Firefox issue where clearing all cookies from CA clears the issue.

• Like 1

You'll have to do it every once in a while too, as for some reason Firefox does it to me. And clearing the cookies works fine.

... or you could log out each time you leave the site, so we're forced to give you a new login cookie each time. I've been using Firefox (96.0.1 (64-bit) is my current version) for 16 years and I've never had a problem with it. It may also have something to do with security settings and being able to store cookies to your machine properly. If you're logging in from multiple machines that may also have something to do with it but until I can reproduce the issue locally, I'd only be guessing as to the problem.

E

I don't logout as I'm too lazy, which as you say may be the problem. I mean it happens within a week or two so I'm able to deal with it. I stay logged in all day too so obviously I don't know why its doing it but it does.

I cannot reach this page with any browser on my PC. I have deleted cookies and cleared cache as suggested. I can access this site on my phone.

Unfortunately, there's not enough information in your statement to do anything about. If you can reach the website on your phone, then you can access it on your PC. What's different about your PC? Likely you have malware or security software installed on your PC, I'd start my investigation there.  

It's something with my router. When I connect to wifi with phone, no longer accesses the site. I don't do anything weird with my router like using VPN or anything extra like that.

Connect directly to the modem and see if that resolves the issue.

So, it's a combination router and modem likely from your ISP? If that's the case then I'd start by calling them.

So if I use a simple proxy server I can get to the site on desktop. 

It also says there is no secure certificate when browsing from normal browser?

Our security certificate is good until 8/8/22 so I’m not sure what your talking about. 

And now it works lol. I cleared so many things that I don't know what eventually worked because i would change a setting then hit refresh. Maybe the restart is what finally did it after all the clearing.