Hi everyone,

I put some Taliban add-on in my GroundObjects folder to deal with them in Afghanistan theatre but in my game folder there are others terrains, such Persian Gulf, Libya, Formosa... Now I find taliban warriors and weapons in every terrain! Even in Korea! Is there a way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance

Yes very bad when they are on the loose everywhere...

The solution:
Start your own loose runners containment operation ASAP !!

1. Create a new folder named GroundObjects inside the Afghanistan terrain folder
  2. Move the runners into the new folder, don't forget the damage textures/destroyed lod

Mission Accomplished!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Normally, it seems that there is no way, because as soon as you put an object in the folder"GroundObject", you issue permission for its activity in the game. But there is a way, and it is also related to the nationality of that object. or an independent nationality, then you can limit the nationalities in different territories(Terrains) in such a way that they do not include the nationality of the Taliban. In this way, the Taliban fighters or terrorists will not be available, and any kind of aircraft, ground or sea vehicles of the Taliban will also be eliminated in the same way, but I don't think it is possible to remove only that particular object (human fighter)and for example the Taliban plane in the game...

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Crusader said:

Yes very bad when they are on the loose everywhere...

The solution:
Start your own loose runners containment operation ASAP !!

1. Create a new folder named GroundObjects inside the Afghanistan terrain folder
  2. Move the runners into the new folder, don't forget the damage textures/destroyed lod

Mission Accomplished!

Yeah! Let's prepare the cages!

Thanks Crusader. ;-)

• Haha 1

try this.. been there before
Go to your Taliban squad, Taliban DSHK, Taliban Stinger etc folder you have
edit each  the data ini.. Mine like:

[MissionData]
NationName=Afghanistan  ( <---- change to taliban if you already set / create Taliban in your mod Flight folder /  Nation.INI)
ServiceStartYear=1980
ServiceEndYear=2020
GroundObjectRole=TANK
Availability=VERY_COMMON
Exported=FALSE  <--- set to FALSE.. 
ExportStartYear=
ExportAvailability=

in my install, they do not appear in other map unless you put/add EnemyNation=Afghanistan in any  of your terrain Mod. 

• Like 2

i create a USERLIST for this Taliban Ground objetcs, and only added the arab nations or countries like this.

Looks like works for me

Edited by madvad
  • Like 1

oh gosh.. you scared me. i tought in real. its just in the game.... everyday brings only bad news. eufffff!!

Check your

in Flight folder  find Nations.ini and look do you have there"taliban" and is it correct name there

check your terrain folder for example "Formosa"  and find "*TERRAIN NAME*_nations.ini" there. Change to "limited" in ini file. Or limited nations to "true". i dont remember but you will easy understand when you open the file what and where to change.

do the same things in every terrain but Afghanistan

Edited by bazillius
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, citizen67 said:

... Now I find taliban warriors and weapons in every terrain! Even in Korea! Is there a way to solve this issue?

You shouldn't be surprised, they are ..Talibans, that's what they do, they expand like a gas and kill people, blow themselves up etc if any newcomer to Strike Fighter 2 series let them out. In Strike Fighter 1 series this issue is secured, through a workaround made by me: if they try to run out of Afghanistan map they, automatically are transformed in...goats and goats can be easy to kill (you just strafe with your plane's cannon)

And NO, there is no way to solve this. Once they escape in the world they won't exit and gather all in Afghanistan unless you reset the game and then the pc, in this precise order ;) Otherwise their number is doubling on the map.

Edited by UllyB
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, anunk47 said:

try this.. been there before
Go to your Taliban squad, Taliban DSHK, Taliban Stinger etc folder you have
edit each  the data ini.. Mine like:

[MissionData]
NationName=Afghanistan  ( <---- change to taliban if you already set / create Taliban in your mod Flight folder /  Nation.INI)
ServiceStartYear=1980
ServiceEndYear=2020
GroundObjectRole=TANK
Availability=VERY_COMMON
Exported=FALSE  <--- set to FALSE.. 
ExportStartYear=
ExportAvailability=

in my install, they do not appear in other map unless you put/add EnemyNation=Afghanistan in any  of your terrain Mod. 

It seems to work, even without changing "Afghanistan" into "Taliban". I just set Exported=FALSE.

Thank you

40 minutes ago, citizen67 said:

It seems to work, even without changing "Afghanistan" into "Taliban". I just set Exported=FALSE.

Thank you

Cool... Glad if It works for you.. Have you download GKabs Taliban Stinger site, GK Strella site and likewise for your Afghan Map? tips:  you need tons of flare! :biggrin: 

• Haha 1