A question about DA mega packs  

29 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you all rather see a mega pack with all of a given aircraft's units over all its years of service (ie ANG SLUFs) or single squadron releases (more like Stealth SLUFs with one unit over the whole run of that unit using that aircraft)?

• Mega pack release - every user for that model of the aircraft
    • Single Unit release - one squadron or wing, one model of aircraft. probaly a couple skins each for different eras/camos

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/07/2023 at 03:59 AM

trying to figure out if i should do a few of my next projects in my old style or break them down. as it is a few topics i'm not feeling my usual "everybody everywhere at everytime" energy; rather just a few that i really want to see done

oh and no cheating and saying "whatever you want to give us". pic a side of the fence to stand on! :biggrin:

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I went with mega packs, I like the completeness of a specific plane, so I can fly them as done, etc.

• Like 1

I would also like mega packs especially for all the F-15 eagle units including ANG Reserve Test units F-16 units ANG Reserve test units And others with Co Flagships from past to present 

This is The secret ballot, so I dont write what I voted for. I just want to say that your packs are one of my favorites.  I don't make any edits or changes. It is a rarity. Tnx

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

We all love Mega packs !! I know they are a bit more work to produce, but they are in the words of Tony the Tiger GRRRRRRRRRRRRate.

• Haha 1

I voted for mega, because it's a million times bigger than single. So yeah, please give us a million sexy skins and squadrons.  :pilotfly:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Arrow said:

I voted for mega, because it's a million times bigger than single. So yeah, please give us a million sexy skins and squadrons.  :pilotfly:

well with single you stil get about 850,000 skins :lol:

main thought process is that the one or two units that arent really complete on the serial list or that i just dont feel like doing could be left off with a single by single. mega i do feel the OCD need to be complete :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trotski00 said:

Tony the Tiger GRRRRRRRRRRRRate.

repeat from another thread, but there you go

img00045.thumb.JPG.d7a50670363d0ed9609c56e379d844f1.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

complete :biggrin:

As for me, you need to release at the moment when you start to feel that the mod is 98% ready, but it will never be completely ready. I know it myself. I have my own mods that work, but they have flaws that I just turn a blind eye to in the game. There's work for a day or two, but... So I'm quoting you; "whatever you want to give us"

SHARE WHAT YOU HAVE and i will fly this with thanks! Pha-ha-ha-ha! :biggrin::pilotfly:

• Like 1

for those of you that voted mega pack

the next project is currently at 58 individual skins.  amusingly  (esp to those that know me) the aircraft folders are nearly double the size of the decal folder this time around.

• Haha 1

On 8/2/2023 at 3:25 AM, daddyairplanes said:

trying to figure out if i should do a few of my next projects in my old style or break them down. as it is a few topics i'm not feeling my usual "everybody everywhere at everytime" energy; rather just a few that i really want to see done

oh and no cheating and saying "whatever you want to give us". pic a side of the fence to stand on! :biggrin:

It seems that I missed that dad, but if you are still curious, just put me in the first column, I'll go with a old mighty mega pack release. By the way , why are you asking, are you going to surprise us with something ?

6 hours ago, UllyB said:

It seems that I missed that dad, but if you are still curious, just put me in the first column

votings been over for well over a month, so not really curious. and went with the results of the vote on this one

6 hours ago, UllyB said:

By the way , why are you asking, are you going to surprise us with something ?

have you not been paying attention to the screenshot and WIP threads?:dntknw: Stevie Wonder shouldnt be surprised at this point

13 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

votings been over for well over a month, so not really curious. and went with the results of the vote on this one

have you not been paying attention to the screenshot and WIP threads?:dntknw: Stevie Wonder shouldnt be surprised at this point

Well I don't think so, he will be surprised what a black shade have my sun glasses.

Edited by UllyB

1 hour ago, daddyairplanes said:

its in this thread even.......

Is it the KC-135 

Why not the R? What kind of modder are you if you don't do the R? :rofl:

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, EricJ said:

Why not the R? What kind of modder are you if you don't do the R? :rofl:

patience Kemosabe,   its coming   :lol:

i mean hell, i am working 58 mf'in skins for the E.......

• Haha 2

Just now, daddyairplanes said:

patience Kemosabe,   its coming   :lol:

i mean hell, i am working 58 mf'in skins for the E.......

Lol gotcha...