On 25/4/2024 at 9:29 PM, daddyairplanes said:

yes as well as they are doing some fine tuning of both site and the mods prior to going live. not a bad idea really

do be prepared when you go to get it, last i checked it was about 15-16 GB install. thats after alot of trimming down; the Aircraft folder alone was 15 GB when they started, and the decals another dozen. its better now but still pretty damn big

Will definetly download it on my new PC when i get it then

13 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

if it is freely available, and enough interest in it takes off, im sure folks will get to tinkering and improving it (like we do everything else!)

Oh boy i love the SF community so much!

One of the best (if not the best) gaming community ever imo!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/26/2024 at 3:12 PM, daddyairplanes said:

its not the stuff commonly available here but the uncommon stuff (F-100F most immedieatly comes to mind)

if it is freely available, and enough interest in it takes off, im sure folks will get to tinkering and improving it (like we do everything else!)

I bet the F-100F was a primary point of interest for many people who downloaded YAP-RW when it was available. Certainly was for me!

Reading through the three active threads on the subject does clear up some confusion and questions I had about YAP-RW too.

Edited by Viggen
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Viggen said:

Reading through the three active threads on the subject does clear up some confusion and questions I had about YAP-RW too.

when it goes live why not get it?

its a pretty comprehensive mod,  has a good amount that isnt available elsewhere and now with RW its available free.  the things that are still messed up may inspire new modders (or folks that have been inactive awhile) to join in

HERESY WARNING

and remember, im not even that into Vietnam stuff

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 29/4/2024 at 9:57 PM, daddyairplanes said:

when it goes live why not get it?

its a pretty comprehensive mod,  has a good amount that isnt available elsewhere and now with RW its available free.  the things that are still messed up may inspire new modders (or folks that have been inactive awhile) to join in

HERESY WARNING

and remember, im not even that into Vietnam stuff

:lol:

when does it come out? and Drug War RW and Training School RW?

where can i follow updates and dates?

19 hours ago, EricJ said:

Thanks, can't wait them to come out

• Like 1