56 minutes ago, OlWilly said:

Speaking of the text on the fuselage, before you release these birds send textures to someone for proofreading, me if no one else around

Oh, that would be nice, Actually, I took it from a PDF file with all the stencils from an MF and used a virtual Russian keyboard to write them, so, some may not be fit for it, but happy to share it with you.

Now, for these rearview mirrors, I always wanted to know if they were used and who did it, this pic belongs to an SPS as the pic says, but, more light can be shed, if possible

a_MiG-21_SPS_-_Cockpit_1.jpg

18 hours ago, FLOGGER23 said:

Now, for these rearview mirrors, I always wanted to know if they were used and who did it, this pic belongs to an SPS as the pic says, but, more light can be shed, if possible

407459_1_pic_120.jpg

Technicians are preparing the Polish MiG-21PFM for takeoff. The canopy is tilted to the right. The MiG-21PFM was the first version of the fighter to feature two rear-view mirrors in the cockpit. Later they were also used on vehicles of the MiG-21SM family. Only on the MiG-21 MF they were replaced with a TS-27LMSh rear view mirror. The MiG-21PFM was also equipped for the first time with the improved RP-21MA Sapphire radar.

407459_1_pic_143.jpg

Two rear mirrors on the MiG-21PFM canopy. These mirrors were not present on early MiGs. This aircraft is also equipped with a TS-27AMSH rear-view mirror. In addition, this is an early version of the MiG-21PMF, since the aircraft is equipped with a KM-1 ejection seat.

https://military.wikireading.ru/33447?ysclid=lzs4o0c1wx378987657

TS-27AMSh is the rearview periscope common for other aircraft too (MiG-23, Su-25, etc)

luhovicy_57-jpg.466081

View from Il-76

0LQSh9TeJVI.jpg?size=1500x1000&quality=9

• Like 2

Thanks, doubt cleared, now there will be 2 pits LOL

• Haha 2